Part 24-Naira Gains Consiousness

The Episode Starts With Kartik Going Home To Get Fresh. After Getting Fresh When He Became Ready. Suddenly He Gets Call From Hospital...
.
Kartik-Hlo ! What Happen Doctor. Is Everything Is Fine. Is Naira Alright...
.
Doctor-Mr. Goenka ! Please Come Soon. Mrs. Goenka Gains Consiousness...
.
Kartik (Excited)- Really ! Thanks Doctor For The News. I am Just About To Leave For Hospital. I will Be There Soon. Saying This He Leaves For Hospital....
.
At Hospital, In Doctors Cabin...
.
Kartik-Doctor ! How Is Naira. Is She Completely Fine. May I Take Her To Home...
.
Doctor-Mr. Goenka Your Wife Is Fine But There Is Something I Want To Share With You About Her...
.
Kartik-What Is To Share Doctor. Please Tell Me Clearly. I am Scared...
.
Doctor-There Is Nothing To Be Scared. It is Just That Your Wife Suffers From Partial Amnesia. She Forgets Some Time of Her Life Completely...
.
Kartik (Shocked)-What Are You Saying. How Much She Forget. Will She Recovers From Partial Amnesia...
.
Doctor-Don't Worry Mr. Goenka Everything Will Be Fine Soon. You Just Have To Be Patience With Her...
.
Kartik-May I Take Her Home Now...
.
Doctor-Ofcourse ! You Can. But Please Take Care Of Her. Don't Give Her Stress & Don't Do Anything Which Could Hurt Her Emotionally & Mentally Which Could Trigger Her About Anything Bad...
.
Kartik-Thanks Doctor. I Will Take Care of That...
.
After That Kartik Takes Naira From Hospital To Their Home. Whole Time From Hospital To Home Journey. Naira Is Completely Sikent. Kartik Doesn't Even Know How Much Naira Know About His & Natasha Sexual Affair...
.
At Goenka Mansion...
.
Kartik-Naira ! We Reached Home. You Should Take Rest For Sometime in Bedroom...
.
Naira-Kartik ! I don't Remember What Happened To Me & I Forget What Happened After When You Leave For Your Office Tour...
.
Kartik (Stunned)-Naira ! You Doesn't Know I Returned From Trip of 1 Week Yesterday. It Means You Forget Completely 1 Week....
.
Naira-Yes Kartik. What Should I Do About That. Suddenly She Felt Severe Pain in Her Head & She Starts Fainted...
.
Kartik-Naira Don't Take Stress By Trying To Remember The Time You Forget. It Will Effect Your Health...
.
Naira (Holding Her Head)- I Think You Are Right. I Don't Need To Remember Anything When You Are With Me...
.
Kartik (Lovingly Looks Towards Her)-Naira ! I Will Be With You Till Eternity No Matter What Happens...
.
Naira-I Know That & I Prayed To God For Our Union & Thanks Almighty For Making You My Husband...
.
Kartik (Feeling Guilty About His Past Doing)- Now Leave All That & You Should Take Rest...
.
After That Both Goes To Their Bedroom & Makes Naira Sleep On Bed Comfortably...
.
After Making Naira Sleep, Kartik Leaves Room & Comes To Dining Room Where Naira Watched His Sexual Affair Video With Natasha. Suddenly His Eyes Get Struck on The Paused Video of That CD Which Natasha Send For Naira. He Played The Video From Start & Get Shocked...
.
Video Starts With How Kartik Have Physically Involves With Natasha From Whenever It Starts. Each of Cozy & Sexual Act of Kartik & Natasha Is Recorded. From His One Night Stand With Natasha On Her Birthday To Their Makes Out In Maldives. He Is Shocked Beyond Words...
.
Precap-Kartik Reaches Natasha Home & Questions Natasha About It. What Will Be Reaction Of Natasha...