Part 3- Natasha Entered In Kartik Life

At Office, There Is Appointment For The Post P.A. of Kartik as Her P.A. Anil Have To Go To His Hometown As His Mother Is Serious Sick With 4th Stage Cancer. So, Kartik Set Up An Interview For The Post of P.A. as He is In Urgent Need For His Work. The Interview Started From 11 AM in The Morning. One By One Many Persons Interviewed By Kartik But He Is Not Satisfactied With Their Interviews Or Qualification or Experience...
-------------------
At 2 PM

Kartik Is Fully Frustrated Because of The Continues Interviews...
He Then Call The Office Reception & Enquiries....

Kartik-Tina, How Many More Candidate Are There For The Interview...

Tina-Sir, Only 1 Candidate Is Present Right Now...

Kartik-Okay ! Tina, Stop Allowing Candidate After The Last One As I Am Tired As Hell, We Will Continued It From Tomorrow Notify All Of Them...

Tina-As Your Wish Sir ! And She Notify The Message of Kartik To Others Candidates...

After Informing She Call Kartik & Said...

Tina-I Convey Your Message To All, Sir. Now, May I Send The Last Candidate For Today Interview...

Kartik-Send Her In...

Tina-Okay Sir & Then She Informed The Last Candidate To Go For The Interview...
-----------------
Then The Door of Kartik Cabin Get Open & Kartik Was In Back Side of The Door Rotating His Chair....

Girl-May I Come In Sir (With Soft & Slutry Voice)

Kartik-(Getting Disturbed & Frustrating Mood) Come In & Rotating His Chair To Her Side...

Kartik-Open His Eyes & Shocked As He Found A Very Sexy Girl Infront of His Eyes...

Precap-Natasha Is Appointed As The P.A. of Kartik...