Part 1- Their World

A young lady of 25 is seen sitting on the bed and singing a lullaby for her 3 years old daughter. She is none other than Naira.

"Chandaniya Chup Jana Re Chan Bhar Ko Luk Jana Re, Nindiya Aankhoon Mein Aaye Bitiya Meri So Jaye, Aise Goadh Mein Uthaun Gaun Raat Bhar Mein Gaun Mein Lorri Lorri......

Naira kisses Kaira's forehead and She Misses Kartik as He is On A Official Meeting. She Is Ready To Sleep So She Started Watching Her Marriage Album...

She and Kartik had a Arrange Cum Love Marriage Because Kartik Fall In Love With Her Before Marriage & Told His Parents About His Decision. She smiled looking at the pictures but soon her eyes caught the sight of the clock stucking 12:00. Kartik was not yet back home. She picked up her phone to call him.

"Cheers...."
Kartik drank a glass full of wine with his friends.

Akshay: Yaar....Sach mein...Meeting Ke Baad Relax Karne Ke Liye Bar Se Achi Koi Jagah Nhi Hai....

Mohit: Haan yaar....Yahan To Offer Chal Rha Hai Drink Ke Saath Saath Desi Item Bhi Kitni Hain....

Akshay-Kya Kartik...Kahan khoya Hai Tu, Naira Babhi Ki yaad aa rhi hai kya

Everyone laughs. Just then Kartik's phone rings

Kartik: Aa Gya Phone Meri Sherni Ka...
He receives the call

Kartik: Hello...

Naira: Kartik Kahan ho Tum....raat ke 12:00 baj gye hain

Kartik: Kuch nahi.... I am missing you

Naira: Kartik Tumne Drink Ki hai....are you drunk....Kyun Karte ho aise Kartik....

Kartik: Sorry ! Sherni. Maaf Kardk Aage Se Nhi Karunga. Pakka ! Main aa rha hoon....

He cuts the call

Mohit: Kartik woh dekh....teri taraf hi aa rhi hai

Kartik turns to look at a hot girl in shorts coming towards him. He imagines Her To Be Naira. He gets up and walks towards her. The girl wraps her arms around his next and Kartik sensuously touches her hands and starts dancing with her on Song- Dil Chori Sada Ho Gya Ki Kariye Ki Kariye...

---------------------
The door bell rings. Naira opens the door to find a drunken Kartik on the door, unable to stand. He smiles looking at her.

Naira: With Angry Face....Sambhalo Khud Ko, Tumse To Chala Bhi Nhi Ja Rha Hai, Thank God Kaira So Gyi Hai Agar Wo Dekhti To Kya Sochti Tumhare Bare Mein..

Kartik- So Sorry Jaan ! Aage Se Dhayaan Rakhungaa Pakka !..

She struggles take him to the room and makes him lie on the bed. She removes his shoes and covers him with the duvet. He sleeps. She Kisses His Forehead. She lies next to him and sleeps.

Author Notes

So guys I hope you liked it.....it has a completely different plot..... STAY Tuned With The Story To Know What Happens Next...