Part 20-Kartik Reads Naira Dairy

The Episode Starts With At Goenka Mansion Naira Is Seen Praying To God To Make Kartik Happy & Shocked With Her Surprise......

On The Other Hand Kartik & Natasha Were Enjoying Their Wild Sexual Intercourses & Sexual Desires At Every Part of Their Hotel Suite. Kartik Is Unaware Of The Spy Cameras & Natasha Is Determined To Break Kartik-Naira Relationship & Dreaming of Marriage With Kartik.....

Days Were Passed Like These. On 4th October Kartik & Natasha Board Their Filght To Their Places. When Their Takes Their Seats Suddenly The Thought of Naira Dairy Alarmed Kartik Mind & He Curiously Starts Reading Her Dairy......

At The Start of Dairy Their Is The Picture of Kartik & Naira From Their Pre-wedding Shoots.....

He Gets Nostalgia With The Picture & Further Starts Reading.....

Naira Wrote About Her Life Changed When Kartik Enters Her Life. How She Refused To Hear The Feeling of Her Heart When He Proposes Her.....

How She Follow Her Heart & Accept His Proposal. Then How Her Mumma Died Of Accident & How She Blamed Kartik For That Incident.

How Kartik Proves Is Proved Innocent. Then How Much Guilty She Feels & Take Oath Never To Misunderstand Kartik, Never Suspecious About Kartik & Have Full Faith On Kartik That He Will Never Deceive Her & Their Relationship.....

She Further Describe How Much She Is Possessive About Kartik Because She Love Him Too Much Till Eternity. He Is Her Most Beautiful Obsession. She Will Do Anything For Kartik.....

She Will Bear Anything But One Thing She Want In Return Is That Kartik Never Breaks Her Trust & Never Deceives Her Because If It Happens She Will Die For Sure Because There Is No Particular Reason To Live.....

After Reading Her Diary Kartik Feels So Emotional & All Their Past Moments Come Infront of Him Next To His Eyes.......

He Then Thought Of The Moments Spend With Natasha During All This While For Mere Sex & How He Breaks Naira Trust......

He Feels Like Crying & Decided Not To Break Naira Trust & Stop Her Sexual Affair With Natasha & Give It A Closure......

He Then Sleeps Huging The Dairy of Naira. Next Morning on 5 AM. Both Kartik & Natasha Reached Their Destination. Natasha Hugs Kartik Before Leaving For Home But Kartik Doesn't Replies To Her.

Then Kartik Asked Her To Reach After 1 Hour At Office Because He Want To Discuss Something Important With Her & Himself Leaves For Office.....

Natasha Came Back At Offiice After Changing Her Clothes From Home. The Whole Office Is Empty & She Immediately Runs To Kartik & Hugs Her Tightly.....

Kartik Sidelines Himself From Her. She Asked Him The Reason About His Odd Behaviour. He Asked Her That They Both Have To Stop Their Illicited Affair From This Moment......

She Became Shocked & Asked Him The Reason About It. He Told Her That He Realises His Mistake & How Much He Loves Naira.....

She Told Him That It Is Not A Big Deal. You Loves Naira But I Love You. And I Can't Live Without You Kartik.....

Kartik Asked Her To Please Leave Him Alone & Frees Him From This Mistake. Natasha Told Her That Okay She Will Frees Him From This Relationship But She Needs A Last Makeout Before Their Final Closure....

Kartik Denies But She Makes Kartik Agree By Saying That It Will Help Her To Moved On In Life With Memories Of Their Relationship !..