Part 6-Kartik Said Sorry To Kaira

The episode starts with a bright morning in Goenka Mansion. Kartik Get Up From The Bed & Went Straight To The Kitchen....

Naira is seen cooking in the kitchen. Just then, Kartik comes and back hugs her. Naira Feels His Touch & Not Responding To His Hug...

Kartik: I am sorry Jaan...

Naira releases the hug and looks at him Being Upset....

Naira: Ab Sorry Ko Kya Karoon Tumhara Mein.....

Kartik: Main bahot thak gya tha...kal office mein bahot kaam aa gya tha...toh isiliye.....

Naira: Mujhe Pta Hai But Tumhe Bhi Samajhna Chahiye Na Ki Mujhe Air Kaira Ko Bhi Tumhara Zarurat Hai.....

Kartik Kisses Her Forhead....

Kartik: Aage Se Pura Dhyaan Rakhungaa...

Naira points towards Kaira who was sitting on the dining table with an angry pout.......

Kartik looks at Naira......

Naira: Tumne Mujhe To Mnna Liya Prr Usse Kaise Mannao.......Tumhari beti Ko Kaun Mnnayegaa.....

Kartik nods......

Kartik goes towards Kaira and bends in front of her and cups her face......

Kartik: Princess...

But Kaira leaves from there.....

Kartik gets up. Naira walks to him.....

Naira: Koi baat nahi...Maan jayegi woh...woh bhi Apne Papa se zyada der tak naraz nhi reh sakti...

Kartik smiles

Naira: Accha ab Tum Jao...jaakar office keliye taiyaar ho jaiye...tab tak main Breakfast lagati hoon...

Kartik nods. He goes. Naira smiles......

--------------------

Kaira: Mumma....meri school bus Abhi tak Kyun nahi aayi...

Just then, Kartik enters.....

Kartik: Kyunki aaj Kaira Ko Papa school chodege....

Kaira turns towards him & Smiles A Little and then turns towards the car and gets in it. Kartik smiles. He looks at Naira......

Naira: All the best...

Kartik smiles. He goes and sits in the car. They leave......

------------------------

Kartik: Ahem! Ahem!

Kairaa doesn't look at him

Kartik: Ahem!.....Ah

He is interrupted by Kaira

Kanya: Mumma bolti hain jab khasi aati hai Paani Peete hain......

She continues looking- out of the window

Kartik(in mind): Ye choti sherni toh meri sherni se bhi zyada dangerous hai...

Kartik: Kaira.....

Kanya: Mujhe baat nahi karni aapse....

Kartik stops the car instantly.....

Kartik turns her towards him and cups her face.....

Kartik: Kyun...kya hua baccha...papa ne kya Kiya....

Kanya(teary eyed): Aapne mujhse promise Kiya tha ki aap kal humein Shopping le jaoge...Lekin aap office chale Gaye....

She starts crying. Kartik  hugs her and tries to calm her down.....

Kartik: Papa is sorry baccha....Lekin papa bhi kya karte....unhe achanak office mein kaam aa Gaya tha na...

He then releases the hug and cups her face......

Kartik: Agar Papa Ko kaam nahi aata...toh woh aapko zaroor Shopping le jate....Lekin ab Papa promise karte hain ki agli Baar Papa Kaira aur Mumma Ko zaroor Shopping le jayege......

Kanya: Promise....

Kartik: Pakka wala promise.......

Kaira hugs Kartik. Kartik kisses her forehead. Kartik clicks a selfie of both of them and sends it to Naira......

-------------------

Naira receives a message. She opens it to see Kartik and kair's selfie. She smiles seeing it.......

Naira: Mujhe pata tha kartik....Tum use zaroor mana loge......

-----------------

Kartik and kaira reach the school.....

Kartik opens door for Kairya and puts her down.....

Kanya: Bye Papa....

Kartik kisses her cheek.....

Kartik: Bye princess...

He hangs her water bottle around her neck. She rushes towards her classroom. Kartik bids her bye. Just then, he gets a call from Natasha. He receives it.......

Kartik: Haan Natasha....

Natasha: Sir where r u.....itni der ho gayi hai....Sab log wait kar rahe hain......

Kartik: I am on my way Natasha... Kanya Ko school drop karne aaya tha.....

Natashaa(seducing voice): Come soon sir....

Kartik: I will....

He gets into the car and leaves for office....

-------------------------

Kartik gets into the cabin to find Natasha working on her phone sitting on the couch. She is sitting cross legged in an extremely short dress......

Kartik: Ahem....

Natasha Looks at him and instantly gets up....

Natashaa: Sir....aap aa Gye

Kartik smiles.....

She then goes to him and removes his coat and takes his briefcase. Kartik goes and sits on his seat and takes out his laptop.

Kartik: Natasha...ye presentation Maine banayi hai...dekhna chahogi

Natasha: Sure sir...

She goes to his desk and bends. Now her 'private parts' were visible. Kartik was staring continuously at her.

Natasha: Sir..... presentation?

Kartik comes out of his trance and starts with the presentation.

But Natasha's hot looks interrupt him. Natasha bends more down and keeps her hand on his shoulder.

Kartik Feels Sudden Current With Her Touch & stops speaking. Their faces are inches apart. Kartik gets engrossed in her light brown eyes......