Part 5-Natasha Has Crush On Kartik

As Days Were Passed, Natasha Finds Kartik Hot & Had Crush on Him....

She Try To Woo Kartik With Her Work & Body Too. She is Ready To Anything To Be In His Eyes....

Kartik Controls Himself With Very Difficulty Whenever Natasha Is Around Him....

He Gets Seduced By Her Way of Conversation,Her Way To Touch Him, With Her Outfits That Were Too Revealing & Showing His Deep Clevage....

Due To This Reason Kartik Start Ignoring Her as Possible As He Could. He Avoid Eye Contact With Her....

Natasha Find This Behaviour of Kartik Very Frustrating. Her Ego Started To Be Hurt As Much He Tried To Ignore Her....

She Promise Her Self To Woo Kartik By Any Way Possible as Her Ego Is Very High & She Is Proud of Her Sexy Body & Bold Looks....
------------------------
On Sunday, There Is Holiday For Kartik From Office As He Want To Spend His Whole Day With Naira & Kaira......

He Make Plan To Take Both of Them To Shopping. He Goes To Bathroom To Fresh Up. Naira is Finding Something in Her Wardrobe. Just Then, Kartik's phone rings. She turns back to see Kartik's phone on the Side Table of Bed...

Naira: Kartik Aapka Phone Ring Kr Rha Hai...

Kartik Asked Her To Answer The Call....

She goes and picks up the phone

Naira: Hello...

Natasha: Can I talk to Kartik sir please....

Naira: Actually...Woh Fresh Up Ho The Hain...

Natasha: No problem....jab woh wapas aaye toh bol dijiye ga ki Natasha ka phone tha...

Naira: Ya sure...but can I know who...

But the call gets cut.

Naira doesn't Mind it and Keeps the Phone on the Table and About To Go. Just then, Kartik Enters.

Naira: Chalo breakfast karlo...

Both of them nod and sit on the dining table....

Naira serves the breakfast and sits and feeds Kaira...

Naira: Kartik...kisi Natasha ka call aaya tha...use Tumse baat karni thi

Kartik(exclaims): Natasha ka call aaya tha...

He picks up His Phone and calls Natasha. Naira looks confusingly at him.

Kartik: Haan Natasha....okay.... right....hmmm...fine

He cuts the call

Naira: Kya hua Kartik...aur ye Natasha kaun hai....

Kartik: She is my new secretary...woh actually  Anil Ki Maa Ko 4th Stage Cancer Hai, Usse Unki Treatment Ke Liye Jana Pdda, Isliye Kaam Ke Liye Nayi P.A. Appoint Karni Padi....

Naira smiles and continues feeding Kaira...

Kartik: Naira...

Naira: Hmm...

Kartik: Woh actually... office mein urgent meeting hai... clients specially New York se aaye hain...toh mujhe Jana padega

Naira looks at him

Naira: Lekin Tumne To Mujhe Air Kaira To Shopping Le Jane Ka Promise Kiya Tha...

Kartik: Mujhe Pta Hai Naira....but please understand...it's very important....Naira looks at Kartik....

Naira: Theek hai....Jao Tumhare Liye To kaam zyada important  hai...Tum Jaa Sakte Hoo Par ek Shart pe.... Tumhe Jaldi se jaldi ghar aana padega

Kartik smiles and nods. He hugs her.