𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭

☔︎︎

𝐁𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞, 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝

"Go ahead, open it." Zymeir nodded towards the small box that sat on the table in front of Zinnia her eyes flicked up to him as she slowly reached out and pulled the bow that was neatly tied on top.

She pulled off the the lid and pouted "Aww,"

"You know what it is?"

"No, but the packaging is cute." She spoke, beginning to pull the item out the box.

Birthday coupons eligible 1/29-1/31

She thumbed through the cards that were attached to a key ring and realized there were a lot of them. Actually flipping through the cards she realized he took the idea and stretched it a mile. She began to chuckle and look at him "Zymeir, the coupons could've been simple. Thank you baby."

"They are simple."

" $200 dollars at Ulta, $100 dollars on Fenty, $300 at Fashion Nova!? All for me?"

"All for you." He replied while giving Moriah some of his hash browns "So which one you wanna use first?"

"Ummm, I gotta look through them." She responded while starting to look through all the cards.

It was the 29th of January which meant the next day would be Zinnias 24th birthday. Her cold was gone and she was full of energy and ready to get the celebration started.

"Da?"

"Hm?"

"You and Momma. Me?" He pointed between them. Zymeir was confused at first but then he assumed Moriah was asking about the matching Versace robes they had on, but he didn't.

"This?" He pointed to the robe that was covering his body and Moe nodded. "Yours is in your room."

Zinnia had gifted him with the robe while in Hawaii after she noticed Zymeir loved to take hours the get dressed after showering and would often sit in his towel that covers his lower body. Once back in Baltimore she revealed that the whole family had one to match.

"Oh.."

"How about, the spa day coupon."

His attention went back to his girlfriend and he nodded in agreement "Alright go get ready. Imma drop you off."

"Ouu he's treating me like a princess today." She spoke slipping away from the table to go hop in the shower.

"I treat you like a queen everyday!"

-

Zymeir sat on the phone trying to make more arrangements for Zinnias birthday while also following Moe around the library as he picked out new books to check out.

"Okay sir, if I'm not mistaken you're wanting seven different colors of balloons correct?"

"Yea,"

"Okay, have you taken a look at our catalog? We have over two hundred styles in colors."

"I have,"

"Oh, well that's fantastic I'm ready for the colors whenever you are," the lady said enthusiastically.

"Ight, so for the first color I would like for the shade Bubblegum, ten of those, next I would like the shade Fuscia, ten of those, then White and ten of those."