01

excuse any mistakes, enjoy💙!!

July 20th, 2021: 12 p.m.

"BRI BRI" I heard my brother Bryson call out from the living room causing me to suck by teeth.

"YES BRYS" I called out sitting up in my bed.

"C'MERE" he called out.

"Commmmiinng" I dragged out getting out of bed, looking in the mirror I had on a onesie and some big teddy bear slippers.

Due to my brother's occupation I basically stay in the house all day and chill and I have no problem with that the only time I go out is to work and to hang with friends every once in a while.

I'm not really a people person if I'm being honest I'm the introverted type, but don't get me wrong I will cuss and beat yo ass in a hot second and will not give a fuck how you feel afterwards.

I'm 18 years old and I'm officially out of high school well I just got out of high school a month ago so I've just been chilling in the house until I'm ready to start school again in the fall or maybe even next year because a bitch needs a break from learning.

I might model or something while I'm off of work in my free time because everyone tells me I have a great body and I agree so why not model I like taking pictures and shit anyways.

"Wassup Bryson, and who's this little cutie" I asked smiling as I entered the living room.

"You know this is Dave's baby my goddaughter" he replied causing me to look at the child and sure enough it was Dave's baby.

"Well obviously I didn't know that's why I asked smart ass" I said rolling my eyes.

"Hi my name is Brielle what's your name" I asked smiling at the child who looked about two or three.

"Leilani" she replied softly.

"You would know if you stop ignoring dude" he mumbled causing me to mug him.

"Bryson what you called me out here for ion got time to talk to you about Dave, ight? He broke my heart, ight? Now what you want" I asked folding my arms.

"We need a babysitter and her momma not picking up the phone so can you watch her, we'll be back around 8" he replied softly.

"Yea, and why you keep saying we" I asked picking up her backpack.

"Because he's right behind you" he responded causing me to nod my head.

"Is she allergic to anything or anything she can't do" I asked picking her up.