17

excuse any mistakes, enjoy💙!!

October 23rd, 2021: 9 a.m.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMY GET UP" Lani yelled causing Juicy to pop up.

"Thank you sweets" she said smiling then I started kissing her all over her face.

"Happy birthday Juicy booty I love you" I said then I lifted up her shirt and placed two kisses on her belly.

"I love you too chubs and thank you" she said smiling then she kissed my lips softly.

"Get dressed we going to breakfast with the others then we going somewhere else" I said then Leilani started rubbing her belly.

"Hi baby it's me Lei lei" she said smiling at Juicy's belly causing us both to smile big.

"Mommy has to pee and shower you can talk to the baby later" Juicy said then she tapped my arm signaling for me to get up so I moved then she got out of the bed.

"Big boooottty" Lani called out causing us to bust out laughing.

"Sweets bye" Juicy said laughing then she sped walked her ass to the bathroom.

"Is mommy gonna live with us now" Lil butt asked climbing into my lap then she laid her head on my chest.

"Yea baby she is" I said then she squealed.

"YAY" she said excitedly causing me to smile then I got up with her in my arms.

"I see you excited doing allat screaming in my ear, but let's get you dressed for this breakfast" I said kissing her forehead then I made my way out of my bedroom.

"Can I give mommy here gift before we leave" she asked poking my cheeks.

"Yes, and stop yo lil weird ass" I said causing her to laugh.

"I get it from you" she said shrugging causing me to playfully mug her.

"I guess chile" I said then she started laughing.

"Me love you dada" she said smiling then she poked her lips out.

"Me love you too lil butt" I said then I kissed her lips twice.

30 minutes later...

"Shhh Juicy we gotta be quiet Lani watching t.v. out there" I whispered inside her ear as I stroked her slowly from behind while we showered.