14

excuse any mistakes, enjoy💙!!

continued...

September 28th, 2021: 8:30 a

September 28th, 2021: 8:30 a.m.

"Papi just go get me a pregnancy test" Brielle said leaning against me.

"I don't wanna leave you here by yourself and I don't even know what to buy" I said rubbing her back.

"FaceTime me" she said looking up at me.

"Ok and I gotta go pick up Lani around 12 sum" I said rubbing her cheeks with the pads of my thumbs.

"Just pick her up now I miss my sweets and I'm hungry" she said with her lip poked out.

"What you want" I asked then I picked her up bridal style and walked her back to her bed then I placed her down and put the cover on top of her.

"A fruit bowl from Publix and white string cheese" she said causing me to ball my face up.

"Yo ass finna be on the toilet, but can Leilani and I stay over for a week or two" I asked looking at her.

"Yessss" she dragged out cheesing.

"Alright, I'm finna go pack us up some clothes, get the test, go get her, get us some food, and then I'll be back here" I said then I grabbed her phone and unlocked it then I FaceTimed myself then I sat her phone up on the nightstand.

"Otay papi I get some kisses before you leave" she asked yawning.

"Mhm" I said smiling then I bent down and kissed her lips multiple times.

"I love you drive safe you might be my baby daddy" she said smiling at me.

"I love you too and I will and I'm the father of your children" I said mugging her causing her to laugh.

"Get some rest" I said softly then I placed a big kiss on her lips then I grabbed my keys and made my way out of the room since I got dressed after I cleaned the toilet for her.

An hour and 45 minutes later...

"Juicy what you doing" I asked looking down at the phone.

I was now in front of my dad's house waiting on him to open the door so I can get Leilani. I already stopped by my house and got Lani and I some clothes and other items and I picked some pregnancy test.

"I have to pee papi" she said walking to the bathroom then she sat the phone up on the toilet then she sat down.

"You need to put onna shirt too" I said looking at her naked body.