47

excuse any mistakes, enjoy💙!!

-215 votes for next chapter⭐️.

-120 comments💬.

No longer complaining about votes if y'all don't wanna reach the goal don't get mad when I don't upload simple as that.

Ages:
Dave: 27
Brielle: 23
Leilani: 6
Aurelian: 4
Yariel: 2

Ages:Dave: 27Brielle: 23Leilani: 6Aurelian: 4Yariel: 2

May 11th, 2025: 7:30 p.m.

"Now for the Valedictorian of the class of 2025 Brielle Brewster with a gpa of 5.0 which is the first ever in our school's history" the principal called out.

"LETS FUCKING GOOO I KNOW THAT'S RIGHT BABY, THAT'S MY FUCKING WIFE" I called out then she looked at me and smiled.

"I LOVE YOU BABY" I said cheesing big.

"YAY MOMMY" the kids called out clapping.

"AYE QUIT PLAYING WITH MY DAUGHTER" Mama B said dapping me and Brys up then we looked at each other and busted out laughing.

"THAT'S MY FUCKING SISTER BITCHES" Brys slow ass called out then she covered her face.

"Speech, speech, speech" the crowd cheered.

"First of I love you too baby" she said into the mic while I stood up with all the kids in my arms and I had Lani on my neck.

"Can you sit down" somebody said from behind me.

"Can you shut up? Oh ok" Lani said then I started laughing because I was finna say the same thing.

"But hey y'all this wasn't an easy journey it took time I appreciate all the ones who were there along the way especially my husband he's been riding with me through this whole thing and I can't thank you enough Chubs many nights I wanted to give up because I thought I was putting my education before my kids but he reminded me I was doing this to help give my kids a better life and show them when things get hard never give up it's always another way so thank you baby, I'd also like to thank my mom and brother for being here with me today and being there to support me as well because when I tell y'all getting 5.0 is not easy it's not easy but that doesn't mean you strive for lower always strive to be better, thank you" she said into the mic causing the crowd to clap.

10 minutes later...

"C'mere girl" I said then she ran and jumped on me.