33

excuse any mistakes, enjoy💙!!

(Oh and Dave getting shot was a prank😭)

August 1st, 2022: 1 p.m.

"Chubbbbbssss do you know what tomorrow is" I asked wrapping my arms around him from behind while he chopped up some lettuce.

"How could I ever forget Juicy that's the day I made you mine forever" he said turning back to look at me and he had a big smile.

"I wove you" I said with my lip poked out then he turned around and picked me and placed me on the counter and stood in between my legs.

"I wove you too, and you still on yo cycle" he asked kissing me.

"Yeth that mean I can't give you no anniversary pussy I fucking hate mother nature yo" I said throwing my head back.

"Ok that's cool baby we still gone have fun" he said then he kissed my cheeks.

"Why you crying Juicy" he asked looking at me with his eyebrows furrowed.

"B-because I wanna have sex on my anniversary the fuck I wanna have fun in the fucking bed now I'm fucking pissed" I ranted talking with my hands.

"Ok umm" he said standing there looking like this "🧍🏽‍♂️".

"How heavy yo flow is? That's what you told me to call it, right" he asked causing me to nod my head.

"Yes because why the fuck would you ask how hard is it raining down there" I asked then he shrugged.

"It made since at the time Juicy and ion have a pussy soooo these are things you gave to explain to me" he said then he kissed my hand.

"Imma be on my fourth day tomorrow and that's like the lightest day then the next day imma look- nvm that's just nasty but imma be light tomorrow" I said looking at him then I grabbed his drink and smelled it then I started drinking it.

"What was you finna say I wanna know" he asked laughing.

"I was gonna say it gone look like dried up tomatoes" I said then he busted out laughing.

"Yooo you funny, but I miss my babies but not that much I need my Juicy all to my self for these next five days" he said then he started kissing on my neck.

"Sttoooop you know I'm extra horny and can't fuck you bc I'm bleeding" I said pulling his head away from my neck.

"Says who? If you go hop and the shower and go clean my fruit up and get most of yo blood off I'll go to the store and pick up some condoms and we can get this thing cracking in this bitch" he said then he started humping my leg causing me to bust out laughing.

"I'm not fucking you on my period chubs" I said then he threw his head back.

"Well you the one who wanna have sex tomorrow and that's how I planned on laying some dick on you, but I'll just massage you and suck on yo toes I can wait" he said then I started cheesing.