10

excuse any mistakes, enjoy💙!!

don't forget to vote and comment💙.

August 18th, 2021: 3 p

August 18th, 2021: 3 p.m.

"Nooooo juicy I don't want you to go" Dave whined sounding like me when he was going out of town for the week.

"Chubs I have to shower and get ready for tonight you know the girls and I are having dinner" I said putting on my outfit from the yesterday that he washed for me.

"But I don't want you to leave me imma miss you juicy booty" he said softly with his lip poked out.

I lowkey think this nigga got separation anxiety because he looks like he's about to cry.

"Imma miss you too chubs" I said then I walked over to the bed and kissed his forehead.

"Then don't leave me then" he said looking up at me.

"Baby you know it's girl's night" I said looking down at him.

"You coming back" he asked poking my belly.

"Maybe" I said smiling big.

"Ok, just jet me know" he said wrapping his arms around my waist as I stood in between his legs.

"Ok papi, and thank you for my dior bag I really love it" I said smiling down at him.

"You're welcome baby, but lemme walk you out" he said then he got up.

"Otay" I said then I grabbed my belongings and phone.

5 minutes later...

"I love you drive safe and text me when you get home and when you make it to dinner" he said the. he kissed my lips multiple times.

"I love you too and I will see you later papi" I said then I got inside my car.

"See you later juicy booty" he said kissing my two more times then he closed my door for me.

Time Skip: 5 p.m.

"Hey ladies and gentleman" I said smiling at my friends as I placed my bag down on the seat then I slid inside the booth with Tae.

Yasmine had us at this upscaled restaurant called "Pearls" and by the way these plates were looking a bitch was finna be eating again when she got home.