40

excuse any mistakes, enjoy💙!!

-180 votes for next chapter⭐️.

-comment💬.

continued...

February 6th, 2023: 4 p

February 6th, 2023: 4 p.m.

"...Later on in my destiny I see myself having your child
I see myself being your wife and I see my whole future in your eyes
Thought of all my love for you, sometimes makes me wanna cry
Realize all of my blessings, I'm grateful to have you by my side
I am in love with you
You set me free
I can't do this thing called life without you here with me
'Cause I'm dangerously in love with you
I'll never leave
Just, just keep loving me the way I love you loving me" Juicy sung to me while caressing my face causing me to smile big.

"You better sing that shit Juicy" I said then she started laughing.

"I'll let Beyoncé take it from here a bitch can't hit that high note" she said causing me to bust out laughing.

"You got me all cheesy and shit" I said smiling then I parked the car in the front of Saks because the mall was packed asf.

"That's how I'm feeling I'm so in love with you" she said smiling then she leaned over and kissed me.

"And I'm so in love with you" I said cheesing then I turned off the car.

"Imma buy you some new boxers so I can steal em" she said smiling picking up her Birkin.

"Baby we can just get enough for the both of us" I said then she balled her face up.

"No, I wanna wear yours" she said then I balled my face up.

"Fix yo face lil girl and ok" I said then she started smiling.

"Ok, do I look pregnant" she asked then I shook my head.

"Nope, you look sexy as hell though" I said then I opened my door.

"Thank you baby, but my hair not even done" she said causing me to shrug.

"You still sexy asf" I said then I got out the car and shut the door then I walked to her side and helped her out then I shut and locked the doors.

"Ugh Chubs tell them to stop calling my phone before I throw this bitch" she said handing me her phone.

"Bet because it's pissing me off too" I said then I answered the phone.