~2~

~Time skip to city hall~

Sky's POV ~You're sitting at the fronts by the Acey's and Bucky~

"Werewolves are real! I always, always said the stories of monsters in the forest were real. And no one believed me." Bucky stated. I roll my eyes because I know he never said the stories were real nor did he believe them. 

"I thought werewolves were just myths." Stacey stated. 

"Yeah, like cavities." JC replies but gets weird looks from Stacey, Lacey, Bucky and I. "Those are real too?" He questions and I nod. 

"Werewolves, ew." Lacey starts "I really hope my allergies don't act up." She finished popping the 'p'. I look at the four, shake my head and look back to the front rolling my eyes. 

I walk over to Zed as Zoey's asking for a pet werewolf. 

"Please can I have one? I'm the only zombie in my class. A werewolf friend would be great. I'll feed him and walk him" 

"Yeah, werewolves ain't class pets, Zoey. And they certainly ain't friendly." 

"But-" She gets cut off by Zevon

"No 'buts' Zoey, you ain't getting one."

"I'm okay." Addie says walking over with our parents. I walk up to them and so does Bucky.

"Aunt Missy, Uncle Dale. The crash was horrible, but I protected Addison and Skylar." He says putting an arm around us. I immediately nock it off and glare at him. "Anyone as courageous as me would've done the same. Though not really I am super brave." He says and takes his other arm off of Addie.

"Thanks, but you didn't need to protect the freak. You only needed to protect our baby." Mum said referring 'The Freak' to me.  At these words I looked down. Bucky puts a reassuring hand on my shoulder and I look up and smile slightly at him.

Addie- "Mum, dad, everything is fine." 

"It's not fine there are werewolves circling us right now, waiting to attack." My dad says through gritted teeth. 

"Yeah, and I'm way too tasty, I'm always looking like a snack... Someone has to do something." Bucky panicked

"And someone will. Hold my purse." Mum says handing me her purse before I can respond. She goes to her podium thing and bangs her gavel. "By order of city council, effective immediately, all anti-monster laws are reinstated." 

"What!?" Me

"Mum!" Addie 

Mum looks at us and does a zip-it motion across her lips. 

I then run out of city hall to think. I start singing whilst walking to zombie town 

(Play video)

Laying in the silence
Waiting for the sirens
Signs, any signs I'm alive still
I don't wanna lose it
But I'm not getting through this
Hey, should I pray, should I pray
Yeah, to myself, to a God?
To a saviour who can...

Unbreak the broken
Unsay these spoken words
Find hope in the hopeless
Pull me out of the train wreck
Unburn the ashes
Unchain the reactions
I'm not ready to die, not yet
Pull me out of the train wreck
Pull me out, pull me out, pull me out

Underneath our bad blood
We still got a sanctum
Home, still a home, still a home here
It's not too late to build it back
'Cause a one in a million chance
Is still a chance, still a chance
And I would take those odds

Unbreak the broken
Unsay these spoken words
Find hope in the hopeless
Pull me out of the train wreck
Unburn the ashes
Unchain the reactions
I'm not ready to die, not yet
Pull me out of the train wreck
Pull me out, pull me out, pull me out

You can say what you like 'cause see, I would die for you
I'm down on my knees, and I need you to be my God
Be my help, be a saviour who can

Unbreak the broken
Unsay these reckless words
Find hope in the hopeless
Pull me out of the train wreck
Unburn the ashes
Unchain the reactions
I'm not ready to die, not yet
Pull me out of the train wreck
Pull me out, pull me out, pull me out

When I arrived at zombie town I saw someone talking to coach by the fro-yo cart.

I managed to hear most of their conversation-

"We're closed" Coach stated "For good. Dreams of fro-yo success melted away. With monsters everywhere. Look I like zombies. They like fro-yo. But werewolves like human flesh. Maybe with sprinkles. Everybody likes sprinkles." He then started pushing the cart away, saying "Just run. High knees run!" He then saw me "Oh, hey Skylar we're closed sorry."

"I know, I kind of heard." I replied. He then ran off. I looked back at the person talking, more like listening, to coach. I looked closely at him and pulled him into a nearby ally. 

"Hey!" He yelled when I let him go. 

"Sorry, but you might need a better disguise." He looked at me clearly confused. So, I took his hard hat off. "You are a werewolf." I stated pointing at him. I then crossed my arms. 

"How'd you know?" He asked

"You smelled different." I said shrugging my shoulders.

"What do you-" But, he was cut off by someone calling for me. 

"Skylarrr! Where are you?!" I knew it was Zoey instantly.

I put the hard hat back on the werewolf and dragged him out. I found Zoey and helped her put up some posters and the were-boy was just following like a lost puppy. When we got to her house she had to put up one more poster. 

"Zoey, come on home. It's not safe out here with these werewolves on the lose." Mr. Necropolis called.

"She'll be in in a sec" I replied and he nodded/

She then notices were-boy behind me and asks "Have you seen a werewolf? I'm looking for a were-friend."

"Silly kid there's no such thing as werewolves."

"But we heard it howl."

"Maybe it was a hiker saying, 'howl's it going'." 'WOW, that was terrible.'

"It was a werewolf."  lil Z defended "My, what big eyes you have." 

"Zoey!" Zevon called 

"Run along lil Z" I told her and she went back home. I turned to the mutt and said "Really? 'Howl's it going?' I have never heard such a terrible pun in my whole life."

"Yeah yeah. I had to come up with it on the spot." He defended I just shook my head smiling slightly. "Uh, can I have that?" He asked pointing at Z's poster. I shrugged and said 'sure'. He took it and ran into the woods looking back to make sure no-one was following. I of course, being me, followed. I had to be extremely quiet to make sure I didn't get caught. Which I didn't. 'I'm a NiNjA!' I thought to myself. 

A/N

1115 words
HeHe I'm back at school tomorrow. Fun!! (Sarcastic)

AnYwHoOoO

BYEEEE my beautiful hoomans