~6~

~Time skip to the library~

I was walking with Addie through the library when we saw Wyatt watching us. He tried to cover it up by pretending to read a book. The only downfall to his plan is the book was upside down. We walked passed him as he pulled the book down but we quickly turned back as he pulled it back up to cover his face. 

We walked over to him as I took the book out of his hands and gave it back to him the right way up. Him and Addie started laughing awkwardly while I just smiled awkwardly.

We then walked away while Addie said "This is a bit strange." I just shrugged in response.                              

We walked over to Bree who was finishing some homework with the smaller werewolf watching her.

She grabbed Bree's homework and ate it.

"Hey, that dog just ate my homework."

I went over to her and gave her mine and said "Here you can have mine. I haven't done it yet and I can't be bothered so you can do mine and you won't get in trouble 'cause you'd still have done it."

"Yeah, but what about you?"

"The teachers are used to it I don't think I've ever actually done the homework so." I replied with a shrug. 

Suddenly Willa slammed a book on the table and shouted "Lies! These History books claim werewolves attacked Seabrook settlers. But they struck first and stole our moonstone."

"I'm sorry, I didn't know that." Addie responded sorrowfully. 

"There's a lot you don't know." Willa responded picking up the books and walking off.

"I know the alarm's gonna go off if you don't check out those books." Addie called after her. 

Willa then takes her necklace off and throws it at the alarm allowing her to walk through them.

"Sweet." I breathe out amazed.

Wyatt leans down and whispers in my ear "Our necklaces have a way with electronics." A shiver went down my spine at the feeling of his breathe against my neck. 

"I have a different way to get books out of here but ok." I respond

"And what is your way?" Wyatt asks. 

"This" I say picking up my stuff and the book I wanted. Me and the wolves walked out as the alarm started going off loudly. Two security people came over as I started running away they quickly started chasing me but I soon managed to lose them. Wyatt and the wolves had followed me and they looked amazed at how quickly I ran and how I managed to lose the Guards.

"How did you run so fast?" Wyatt asked and I shrugged.

"Dunno, I've always been able to run faster than most normal people." 

"Anyway we should probably go find Willa" The small wolf, who I now know is Wynter stated.

~Time skip to in zombie town (I can't remember what it's called)~

"Ugh, useless. None of these history books have anything on where the moonstone is hidden." Willa states annoyed. 

Zed then walks over to us and says "Hello wolves, and sky, allow me to introduce myself. I'm Zed, zombie, football star, presidential hopeful." He held his hand out laughing weakly. When no one shook his hand he folded it up into a fist saying "okay" 

Eliza saved him by stating "When zombies first came to Seabrook, we were outsiders too. Which is why, you need a great president like Zed to represent you. We'd be honoured if you guys joined us."

Wynter stood up hitting her hand on the table stating "Our pack is our pack. We don't need anyone else, so..."

"Who doesn't want more friend. underneath all that fluffy hair i bet you're a real softy." Zoey said. I love that kid she's so adorable. 

Wynter knelt down to Zoey's height and stated in an angry tone, "I am a mean, mean werewolf kid. I am tough and rough."

"Aww you said ruff. Like a sweet little puppy dog. Ruff, ruff!" Zoey said in an innocent voice while I tried to hold back my laugh while Willa glared at me. 

"We are beasts of the forest, we will never be tamed." Just as Wynter said that Zoey interrupted her by scratching behind her ear as if she were a dog. As Wynter was enjoying the scratch behind the ear she sat down and Willa gave her a look and Zeds sister stopped. At that I couldn't contain my laugh and started chuckling under my breathe while Wyatt gave me a look. I just smiled back at him. 

Willa stood up facing Zed and Eliza saying, "We're nothing like you zombies."

Eliza responded by smartly stating, "you sort of are, your necklaces are powered right? Kinda like an organic Z-band."

"Your smarter than he looks," Willa said looking between Eliza and zed.

"Thanks." Eliza responded sweetly.

"That necklace keeps you from fully wolfing out?" Zed asked reaching his hand out to touch it before Willa hit it away.

I zoned out after that and started playing with my fingers until I heard Zed say "Be more like us" at that I stood up and walked off with the wolves as Zed sang "Do it like the zombies do."

Zed: 

Brush your fangs when you wake up
Comb your hair 
Do your makeup
Sleep at night dont stay up
Do it like the zombies do
Dont stand out when your fitting in
when in doubt do the opposite

Wyatt:
Don't listen to him

Me and Willa:
He's a hypocrite 

Zed:
Do it like the zombies do
All you've got to do is give an inch
Then we gonna take it to the top

Zombies:
Do it like the zombies do

Willa:
When the moon is full no howling

Wyatt:
Dont run in the halls

Me:
No growling

Willa:
Lets go to the mall
Me:
Start styling

Wolves:
Do it like the zombies do

Willa:
Trim your claws 
Get a manecure

Wyatt:
Cut your fangs leave it on the floor

Wynter:
Now wag you tale like a labrodour

All:
Do it like the zombies do
All you got to do is give an inch
Then we gonna take it to the top 
Do it like the zombies do
Dont stop
Do it

Zed:
Stand up 
Stand up
Stand up straight and do your homework
Smile alot when you network
did I mention no one gets hurt 
Do it like the zombies do
I hope your open to my advice

Willa and me:
Oh, its invaluable to us right?

Wyatt:
Sounds like this could be a paradise

All:
DO it like the zombies do

Willa, Wyatt, Me:

Why should we change
They should be like us
Yeah he may eat brains 
But he's got no guts
Hes gone insane,
Yeah hes acting nuts
Come on weve got moves to bust
Wahhhhh

All:
All youve got to do is give an inch
then we gonna take it to the top
Do it like the zombies do
Dont stop
Do it like the zombies do

Suddenly wynter tackled Zed who was spinning a ball on his finger. I started laughing and went over and helped him up. 

1168 words

Okay so i decided to continue this story sorry for the long wait 

Next part might be up soon 
School is being school and ive got alot of homework but will try to upload every week 

AnYwAyYaY

Goodbye my beautiful hoomans