~4~

Skylar's POV~ (Still in the woods)

"Shoot!" I whispered under my breathe.

"Come out. We know you're there, we heard you." Wyatt called out. I heard them start to slowly walk towards me so I came out with a smug smile on my face trying to hide the small amount of fear I had.

"Well well well, look what the cat dragged in... A bunch of dogs." I stated with a smirk.

They all glared at me which made me laugh.

"What's so funny?" Wyatt asked confused.

"Nothing. Just the way you all looked at me."

"Wait how did you find this place?" Willa asked me.

I looked at her and said "It was easy, all I had to do was follow your brother." She instantly sent Wyatt a glare.

"Wait you followed me?" He asked

"...yeah, I kind of just said that?" I responded. "Oh yeah uhm if you need help getting into the school I'll help if you want?"

"Uh yeah sure, I guess." Willa responded hesitantly.

~Time skip to that night bcos author is lazy~

It was time to go sneak the wolves into the school and of course they started singing and of course I joined in. (Can't be bothered to write the lyrics but you sing the parts where everyone's singing)

As the song finished I saw a vent that looked like it would be able to fit all of them in.

"You can hide there until the morning" I said pointing at the vent.

"Perfect, we'll find the other girl, get our moonstone and leave this awful place!" Willa stated. "Oh, uhm no offense." She added once she remembered I lived here.

"None taken, I hate it here too." I replied

"Hey it's not that bad, you've got something called Fro-yo!" Wyatt stated making me laugh.

"Why?" Willa asked me ignoring her brothers statement

"Because I'm a 'freak' or so my parents say." I reply putting air quotes over the word freak with my fingers.

"What how are you a freak?" She questioned

"Eh because of my hair and my eyes." I answered calmly

"What's up with your eyes?"

"Boy you ask a lot of questions" I mumbled before taking my contacts out to show them my natural eye colour.

"Wait you have purple eyes?!" Her, Wyatt and Wynter say at the same time

"Yes, as you can clearly see." I responded. "Anyway I should probably head home. I'll see you tomorrow." I said before leaving the school and heading back home.

When I got back I quietly snuck in and made my way upstairs. Luckily the rest of my family was already asleep... Or so I thought.

I entered my room shutting the door as quietly as I could as to not wake the rest of my family up. When I turned around the lamp on the side of my bed turned on to reveal my sister sitting on my bed.

"Oh my (G)god sky where the floof have you been?!" My Twin asked, well more like whisper-yelled but that's basically the same thing right? meh anyway.

"Out. And will you keep it down I don't want to wake mum or dad up!" I whispered back

"Ok fine sorry but this is not over, now go to sleep we've got school tomorrow." she reminded me making me groan.

"UGH fineee! Night sis."