~7~

I went over and helped him up as the wolves started howling.

~Time skip back to the school~

Im with zed, eliza and bonzo, we're walking through the hallway talking about zeds votes or something i dont know i wasnt really paying attention until we somehow made it to the hall where addi's teaching cheer practice. When we look in I'm shocked to see the wolves and cheerleaders dancing together. I see addysen and wyatt hugging for some reason i feel a bit jealous but I shake it off and run over to my sister bringing her into a hug.

She looks at me and laughs asking what I'm doing.

I look at her like a proud mum and say "I'm just so proud my sisters including everyone even after what mum said."

She looks at me confused and asked "What did mum say?"

I looked at her equally confused and replied "Did mum not give you that whole speech sbout staying away from them because they're dangerous." She just shakes her head no and i fake gasp putting a hand over my heart saying "does mum actually care about me?"

She laughs and gives me one last hug before turning back to the wolves and cheerleaders.

I turn and see Zed running out the gym doors so I turn to my sister only to find her hugging Wyatt again. I get that feeling again, i just push it down, its probably noting anyway. I walk up to her and tell her to go after Zed. She doesnt question it and runs off after him.

~~~~~

The day feels like its just dragged on, I havent seen hardly anyone since cheer practice so now im just walking around town lost in my thoughts.

I dont know why but i find myself thinking about Wyatt. The way my stomach feels as though its doing backflips whenever we talk.
After a while i find myself in the forest. I dont want to go back home yet so i just sit against a tree.

I start to sing a song that i wrote about my parents and sister a couple years ago. I just let all my emotions go into this song and by the end of it im just sitting against a tree stating at the ground. When suddenly, i hear a twig snap from behind a tree in the distance. I quickly stand up and make my way towards the tree. I look behind the tree and see a werewolf sitting there with tears running down their cheeks. I look around and dont see anyone there so i sit next to them.

They quickly look up at me when they feel me sit down.
I quickly tell them im not gonna hurt them, "what's your name kid?" I ask gently.

"Luna" she says as she sniffles and looks up at me.

I smile and ask "What are you doing out here on your own?"

She looks at me sniffles and says "Me and my friend Ace were playing hide and seek and i got lost." She says starting to cry again.

"Hey, hey shh look it's alright i can help you get back to your friend alright shh its okay your safe."

She looks back up at me with a smile and says "Thank you and by the way I heard you singing," I look down at that "you're really amazing! You should be a singer!" I look back at her and smile

"Thanks kid! Come on lets get you home before it gets dark!" I say as I grab her hand to help her stand back up.

We're walking through the woods and she says shes getting tired so I gently pick her up and carry her in my arms. I look down at her to see she's fallen asleep in my arms. I smile at her and look back up to see we're nearly there. I continue to walk and I see Wynter walking around so i lightly jog up to her giving her a smile.

"Hey Sky watcha doing here?" she asks when she sees me.

I quickly quiet her down showing her Luna in my arms. She nods and leads me inside the cave taking me to a women who i presume is Lunas mum.
She takes her from me saying thanks and asking me where i found her. "I was sitting by the edge of the forest and heard a twig snap I looked around to see what it was and found this little one sitting behind a tree crying. I asked her what shes doing here alone and she said she got lost. I told her I'd bring her back here and while we were walking she got tired so I said Id carry her and she fell asleep."

Her mum replied with a thanks and took Luna to bed.

I went to Wynter gave her a hug and told her I'd see her later. After that I began my long and painful walk back home. But what I found when I got back was not what I was expecting on this fine evening.

————————————

face claim for Luna: Quvenzhané Wallis (Annie 2014 is one of the best films to ever exist but nothing beats the original Annie xoxo)

Hehe uhm thats that bit of a cliffhanger but yknow who doesnt love one of those.
Sky is so adorable I hope to see more of her in the future.
(only time will tell i guess)

uhm yeah anyway sooooo

ByEEeeEeeEe