~3~

Ok hey I am back sorry for the long wait I kind of forgot about this but I'm back and I'll try and post more parts more regularly ☺️

Skylar's POV~ In the woods ~

'I'm a NiNjA!' I thought to myself.
Finally, after following the cute werewolf for what felt like forever we finally reached his 'Den'. I watched them from behind a tree trying to be as quiet as possible! As I watched from a distance I heard a female wolf start talking.

"He's back, Wolves!" She yelled. I watched as he removed his disguise and turned into a 'proper' werewolf. "What did you find out" The female wolf asked. 

"They saw you howling Willa!"  The mutt said quite harshly. 

"So she does have a name." I whispered to myself as quiet as I could.

"So?"

"We're exposed!" He stated showing her Lil Z's poster.

"Aha looks nothing like us Wyatt, we have way better hair than that!" Willa stated. 'Hmm Wyatt, cute.' I thought. "Stop being such a worry-wolf brother, I only said 'Awoo!' It's like saying 'Chou,' or 'Aloha,' or 'I'll rip your throat out!' Anyway who cares what they think? It's a terrible town anyway!" At this I nodded my head even though no-one could actually see me.

"We have to find the Great Alpha!" This certainly caught my attention.

"If there even is a Great Alpha!" Willa retaliated.

"Willa we saw them in the forest! They had the white hair" 

"Yes but there were two of them we'll never find out which on is our true Great Alpha! And even then we don't know if it is one of them! Besides, it was probably just the light!" Willa stated. Rude!

"She's real, and she's going to lead us to the Moonstone. And you know we don't have much time. More and more of our pack are getting sick, our necklaces are almost out of power. We need to find the moonstone." Wyatt argued. 

"And when we do we can recharge our necklaces and stay wolf strong for another one hundred years." A smaller wolf spoke up.

"Ok even if one of the girls are the Great Alpha, how do we find them?" Willa asked.

Wyatt then reached in his pocket and pulled something out. Unfortunately I couldn't see as I was a little too far away. "I found this in the woods, it's hers." He stated.

The little one gasped and said "we'll track her down with our keen sense of smell." 

"It says Seabrook high on it, so I thought we might just look there."

Willa groaned "UGH ok fine, we find the girls and if one of them are the Great Alpha, she'll tell us where the moonstone is hidden." She stated.

"We go in the morning!" 

"We go tonight!" 

"Or tonight works." I had to try and stifle my laugh, and just as they were about to howl I accidentally stepped on a twig breaking it making them turn in my direction. 

"Shoot!" I whispered under my breathe. 

A/N

508 words

Hehe Cliff hanger :p 

I might be able to upload the next part today it depends if my brain can work.

AnYwHoOoO

BYEEEE my bootiful hoomans