~9~

Everything after that became a blur.

I see a wolf get thrown across the cave by zed and Addi runs over to zed putting his z-band back on as I go over and make sure the wolf is okay.

"Hey are you okay?" I ask the werewolf helping him up.

"Yeah yeah I'm good thanks." He replies thankful.

We walk back over and I perk up at the mention of my name.

"They think me and Sky are werewolves too!" Addi says motioning me over to stand next to her and I do.

"What how?" Zed asks looking between us

"Maybe a grandparent." I say looking down at my nails.

Addi looks at me and back at zed "Our hair means something! This could be my pack!" 'or mine y'know... Just saying.' I think to myself.

Willa and Wyatt walkover to us willa holding a box in her hands "For centuries this has set aside for the great alpha." She says opening the box to show a glowing stone. I stare mesmerized by it. 'Its beautiful' I whisper to myself.

"A fully charged moonstone is priceless to us." Wyatt chimes in looking at me and my twin.

"If your truly one of us, when you put it on, you'll be transformed into a werewolf. Part of out pack, forever." Willa explains. I look into her eyes as she explains, thinking that I could finally belong somewhere.

"What!? No!! Wait," zed exclaims just having to ruin the moment smh (kidding, sort of, LOVE YOU ZEDSTER xoxo)

"Can we think about it?" Me and ads say at the same time looking at each other and back at the wolves.

Willa looks back at Wyatt who just raises his eyebrows, she looks back at us with a serious expression "for a day." She says.

Addi takes the box with the moonstone as Wyatt states "once you've joined us, you can lead us to the hidden moonstone."

"But they don't know where it is" Wynter responds matter-of-factly, when suddenly an explosion can be heard in the distance.

We quickly run up to the top of the den and look out to see Seabrook power.
"Yeah the explosion came from Seabrook power." Zed explains pointing out the obvious.

"They must be testing charges for the demolition tomorrow." Addi dates holding my hand.

"Seabrook power is the birth place of zombies" Eliza explains.

"A little lime soda mixed with some mysterious energy and bang!" He says scaring Wynter at the end. "zombies." He finishes when Wynter then growls at him making him move back scared.

"Nice story but it doesn't concern us." Willa said which got me thinking.

It seems Addi has the same idea because at the same time we say "But it does concern you Willa."
"Seabrook power was fueled by a mysterious energy source." Addi continues.
"That could be you moonstone, right?" I ask looking to Willa happily.

"They found the moonstone. She's amazing." He says looking directly at me as he says the last part. I am so glad it's dark out because I feel my face heat up. "If they're right.... Wow." He says still looking at me.

•√π¶|• time skip to the next day bought to you by the 100 digits of pi •√π¶|•
*Slight trigger warning: mention of Ed and sh( it'll be in bold, it's not crucial to the story so you don't have to read it if your uncomfortable with it:))*

Me and Addi walk downstairs in Addis new outfit. I would say mine too but if I'm being honest I pretty much dressed like this already anyway.

"What did you do to our darling daughter Skylar!?"My mum screams rushing up to Addi and inspecting her.

"Oh mah gawd what happened to you my sweet princess!?" Dad screeches speed walking up to us.

"Well I like it." I say in a sweet tone side hugging my sister before getting pushed back by my mum.

"Stop it your infecting her!" She seethes glaring at me. I glare back but don't say anything else just grab my bag and walk out the front door waiting for Addi. She soon walks out her bag over her shoulder. I silently hold out my hand smirking at her she groans and gives me my 10 quid. We made a bet you see. I bet that our dear mother and father would blame me for her new look. She disagreed she thought they might like it or just ignore it.

"Hey you wanna go to the shop and get some food before school you didn't eat breakfast." She asks looking at me concerned.

"Nah I'm alright I'm not really hungry!" I reply giving her a quick smile and looking forward again. I see her looking at me still out of the corner of my eye. "what?!" I ask getting annoyed.

"Nothing, you just didn't eat dinner last night either." She responds. I look down.

"Look I'm fine just not really hungry I'm fine honestly." I say forcing a smile her way. She looks at me suspiciously but drops it nonetheless,we walk the rest of the way to school in silence. Okay if I'm being honest im not fine. I'm not eating properly again. I'd never tell Addi this though cos she won't stop worrying if I did. Mum and dads words have been getting to me recently and I'm starting to believe them. And the things the aceys have been saying while I'm alone and Bucky's not with them. I've also been hurting myself alot recently. Locking myself in the bathroom at home or at school mostly on my thighs it's easiest to hide. But yeah I've just not been feeling the greatest lately and I'm scared Addis starting to notice. We shortly make it to school and enter the building.

The radio lady states "it's election day Seabrook. We have an assembly to hear from our presidential candidates and it is going to be so good to see you all.
As me and Addi walk in a lot of people are staring at us in both awe and discust.
"She looks gorgeous" one girl says
"Look what shes wearing!" A different boy says
We walk past the Aceys and they stand up and stop us.

"Woah! Bad hair day?" One of them says. I can never remember who's who if I'm being honest.

"Bad hair life?" The other one states cockily (hehe cock- sorry)

Before I could make a nasty comment back Addi already retorts. "I think it looks great!"

"Yeah, not so much" the boy says I also don't know his name. I should really learn. I just zone out the rest of the conversation because it got boring. When suddenly zed came over and I could not deal with him trying to say we aren't werewolves right now so I just took a walk around the school not really going anywhere in particular.

~~~~
Hey sorry it took so long.
I went back to school on Wednesday and I've got a bunch of tests the next few weeks but I'll try and keep updating.

It is like nearly 3 am but do I care... Nope because I'm going to sweden today and so I'll be on a plane but yeh I'm going to see my brother for his 21st witch is tomorrow 10\1 he's in Sweden for university for some reason he wanted to stay in school. Who knows anyway yh.

PLEASE READ:
So regarding this chapter if any of you are struggling with mental health or just anything in general just know you can always talk to me if you need to my TikTok is @wednesday._addams1 if you need to talk about anything I'm always here.

Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and a great new year happy 2023 let's hope this years better than last year xoxo

AnYwHoOoOoOo

ByEeE my beautiful hoomans