~13~

Sky's dress (change it if you want)

Shoes below (change if you want)

Makeup (Again change if you want)

Hair, pretend it's white (Change if you want)

We make it to the school and walk into the decorated hall. I follow Addison over to a few of her friends by the drinks table. 

"Hey" Addie greets them sadly.

"Hey, you girls look stunning." One of the girls says admiring us. 

"thanks." Addie and I reply at the same time. 

We stand and talk, well Addie talks, to these girls for a while. That is until one of them gasps looking towards the entrance.

"Hey look." Addie and I turn around and I smile seeing that the wolves and zombies made it. I walk over to the wolves as Willa is sitting a few of them down.

"Glad you could make it." I say with a small smile. 

"You look-" Willa starts

"Amazing." Wyatt cuts her off breathlessly. I look at him smiling sheepishly at the compliment.

"Thanks. You don't look too bad yourself." 

"No but he's right, you do look gorgeous. And that dress is just" Willa says holding my arm and twirling me around. I laugh as she spins me. 

"Thank you" I look over to my sister to see Zed walking towards her. 

I turn back to the wolves. They all look so weak and tired. I feel so bad for them all. I sit down next to Willa and Wynter, Willa leaning her head on my shoulder.

"You're gonna be ok." I whisper to them soothingly. 

"I hope so." Willa replies. I look back over to see Zed and Addison nearly kiss. I go to stand up but am instantly knocked back down by the ground shaking and a large rumbling sound. 

"What is that?" I question. Everything around us erupts into mayhem. People running and screaming. I'm dragged up by Wyatt and we start running out into the corridor. The ground beneath us starts to crack, creating a large gaping whole in the floor. I nearly slip into the whole but Wyatt pulls me back just in time, my face landing against his chest his arms wrapped tightly around me keeping me stable. I clear my throat stepping away from him slightly "Thanks." I whisper slightly flustered by our previous close proximity. 

"The energy from the moonstone must've created the fault line." Zed theorises, "If we follow this crack it may lead us to the moonstone." 

"So it's only buried and not destroyed." Addie and I say at the same time, looking to each other as we speak. 

There's another quake, everyone stabilising themselves as best they can. "We have to get to it." Wynter says.

"Quickly, while we still can." Willa starts running into the whole, all of us following behind. Wyatt helps me down quickly and we start making our way through. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

550 words

Sorry for such a small chapter, I just wanted to get this one out.

And I wanted to tell you guys my new WIP has been uploaded, please go check it out it would mean a lot to me. It's called 'Undiscovered' and you'll be able to find it on my page. 

Again while I'm still working on that story this one will be updated very slowly. 

Hope you liked this chapter, I'll try to update soon. 

AnYWhhoOOOo

BYEEE beautiful hoomans