Chapter 31

Hayley's POV

It's been a week and I'm not sick anymore but I keep getting flash backs of Jackson's Cedric's and Theo's deaths. I woke up gasping for air only for it to be a nightmare I looked at the time and saw it was 3 in the morning. I got out of bed to get some water. I tried not to make any noise.

James POV

I heard some noise so I went to go check it out. I saw Hayley walk into the music room. So I followed her and just stood by the door. Then she started to play the piano.

She started to cry so I walked over to her. "Sorry didn't mean to wake you up. Said Hayley" "it's fine but grab your shoes and come to the door." She walked off and grabbed her shoes and we met at the door. "Ready." "Yeah. Said Hayley" I took her the old potter manor so she can destroy things. "Why are we here. Said Hayley" "let it all out you want to destroy things or scream do it."

(Landon= Theo other boys were before Theo when Josie died. Klaus= Jackson when Hayley was little. Hope=Hayley. Those are forgotten memories)

Hayley finished screaming and destroying things. But when she was doing it, it was showing me memories of Hayley. Hayley walked over to me amd hugged me. "Feel better." "Yeah we should do this more often. Said Hayley" I laughed a little. "Yeah we can do it more often. But for now let's head back its already morning." "Wow it is. Said Hayley" We went back to the safe house and walked inside and everyone looked at us. "Where we're you guy's. Said Lily" "I took Hayley to blow off some steam why." "Because I woke up and you weren't their. And I looked all over the house and didn't find you guys. Said Lily" "sorry I'll leave a note next time." "Where did you guys go anyways. Said Lily" "the old potter manor. You should see it now." "Why. Said Sirius" "Well I might've destroyed it. Said Hayley" "awesome. Said Harry" Everyone just left and me and Hayley went and sat on the couch. "Hayley when you were screaming and destroying things is was showing visions of you when you we're younger. Who we're those people and boys" "those people are called Nazi witches they wanted me dead last year. And those boy's we're before me and Theo got together I was around 14 when I started to drink and start to kiss boy's but it was after Josie died. It felt like I lost my other half. Said Hayley" "it's because you did you lost your twin sister. How did she die." "Those Nazi witches killed her I'm sure you saw Jackson and Cedric they knew I needed to scream so they brought the witches in and I guess my scream killed them. But I don't know why I forgot about the other stuff I guess I had my witch side since I was a kid. Said Hayley" she started to cry. "Hayley it's ok I promise you nothing is gonna hurt you or Harry or Lily not as long as I'm alive." "Well I don't know if you can keep that promise. Said Hayley" "why do you say that." "Because people I love have the tendency to die on me. Said Hayley" "well your stuck with me forever and your not leaving me do you hear me." She just laughed and I started to tickle her. "Theirs the laugh." I kept on tickling her she even snorted a few rimes which made me laugh as well.

Lily's POV

We we're all in the kitchen then we heard James and Hayley talking so we all shut up to hear them. I walked out to see them and the others followed me. We saw James tickling Hayley and heard her snort too which made James and Hayley laugh even more. I took a picture of them too because their is only three pictures of them not sleeping. "Ok ok time out I need to breath. Said Hayley" James stopped tickling her but that was the first time we heard her laugh in a while. They just sat on the couch just talking to each other and we went back into the kitchen.

James POV

Hayley and I just sat on the couch talking. Then Hayley asked me a question. "James when can I leave here. Said Hayley" "soon I promise you don't worry." "Good it's boring here theirs nothing we can do. Said Hayley" "why don't we go into the music room and you can sing something." "No I don't sing anymore. Said Hayley." "You did earlier c'mon just you and me." She looked at me. "Sure why not. Said Hayley" We walked to the music room and sat down at the piano. "You first then we sing together." She nodded her head and began.

Everyone heard Hayley singing so they came to listen. They just listened to her then she finished. "Wow Hayley." "What. Said Hayley" "your amazing sing another song." "Fine one more then we both do it deal. Said Hayley" "deal." She started to play again.

I just stared at he in awe on how well she can sing. Then she finished it and just looked at me. "What. Said Hayley" "you good at singing you should sing more often." "I don't really sing anymore but c'mon you said you'll sing with me. Said Hayley" "yeah let's start." Hayley started to play the piano first than me.

( James singing about Lily and Hayley singing about Theo. Just to clear it up)

We finish the song. "I didn't know you could sing. Said Hayley" "I didn't know you could either." "Fair enough. Said Hayley" "sing one more song." "No I don't want to. Said Hayley" "one more please." "Fine two more than I'm done. Said Hayley" "deal." She started to play the piano.

Hayley stared to sing in Spanish. Then she finished the song and I just looked at her. "I didn't know you spoke Spanish." "Yeah I do I only speak it when I mad or when I need too. So next one. Said Hayley" "yeah next one."

I saw the others in the back watching us and Lily was recording us. Then Hayley finished and the others clapped. Hayley turned around and her face went red I laughed a little.  "I didn't know you guys were right their. Said Hayley" "we been here the entire time. Saud Lily" "you sounded lovely dear. Said Molly" "thank you Molly. Said Hayley" "you should sing more often you have a voice of an angle. Said Marlene" "thanks but I don't sing anymore. Said Hayley" "well you should dear anyways dinner is done. Said Molly" We all walked down to eat.