❤︎Episode 46

🌼🌼
〰️𝑃𝑅𝐸𝑉𝐼𝑂𝑈𝑆𝐿𝑌 𝑂𝑁 𝑃𝐴𝑅𝐴𝐷𝐼𝑆𝐸 𝑀𝐴𝑁𝑆𝐼𝑂𝑁〰️

A hurdle to overcome

"Can we move forward?"

The islanders display their talents

"I think we've won this."

And a shock entrance

"Islanders...."

〰️𝑇𝑂𝑁𝐼𝐺𝐻𝑇〰️

The islanders are down to the final four couples...

ɴᴇxᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɪs ᴛʜᴇ ғɪɴᴀʟᴇ, ɪ ʟᴏᴡᴋᴇʏ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴄʀʏ🥲
ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴅᴏɴᴛ ғᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ!
ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴛʜɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴀs ᴍᴜᴄʜ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴀs ᴘᴏssɪʙʟᴇ!

ɪ ᴘᴜʀᴘʟᴇ ʏᴏᴜ sᴏ sᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ 💜

Now onto the show!
🌼🌼

Laura:"Now that you're all in you're couples. I have more news."

The islanders frown in confusion as Laura continues.

Laura:"From this point on....only four couples will be advancing to the finals. That decision will be made, right here, right now, by the public. Two couples will be leaving, tonight. Votes are now open..."

The islanders gasp as they turn to each other, while the live voting begins. As the islanders sit nervously looking towards Laura, she looks down at the phone in her hand.

Laura:"Okay islanders, the votes are now all in."

The islanders all let out nervous sighs while they sit in there couples.

Laura:"I'm going to call out the two couples who have been voted by the public to leave."

The couples all take a stand; holding hands with their partners and nervously wait for Laura to reveal the couples.

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Janet:"I'm so scared to hear theses results."

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

Laura:"The first couple who will be packing their things and leaving the mansion is........Yasmine and Omar."

The islanders look over at them as they turn to each other and smile softly. With her hand in his, Omar leads Yasmine with him as they both stand next to Laura.

Laura:"The next couple who will be leaving, is.......Amy and Yoongi."

Jimin looks down and frowns, whereas Yoongi remains completely unaffected by the decision. He and Amy make their way to stand with Yasmine and Omar.