Shouto...

You never realized how cold it was. It was as if your body chose to ignore the biting, frosty air that sent chills throughout your body. Or was this fear that was causing you to feel this?

"Are you really that cold?" An amused voice said from behind you, followed by their arm draping over your shoulders. "If you are going to hang with me you'd better get used to this."

You sighed out a deep breath, watching as a cloud of fog escaped your mouth and dissipated into the air. You were beginning to regret this. Regret that you even agreed to be used as bait to catch frosty the fuck head. From the moment you met with him, up until this point, you longed to turn back time to when Deku had asked you to do this. This is what happens when you try to act cool at the moment.

"Where are we going?" you asked in a low voice. It was more of a question to yourself, but HE heard.

"To my home."

When he answered you tensed up a little. He sounded annoyed. No upset. Or maybe you were overreacting because you were walking on eggshells around the guy.

You replied back with a silent "oh" and continued walking side by side with him. You didn't notice before but it was becoming colder and colder as you traversed through what seemed like a dark tunnel. You shivered again, the man squeezed your arm.

"We're here." He opened a rusted-looking steel door, revealing a giant, frozen warehouse.

Before you could even react to the enormity of this place and the ice that literally covered the entire place, the man roughly grabbed your arm and tossed you into a cell with people.

You hadn't realized there were people in here. They were all quiet, literally pale, and huddled together. They didn't bother to look at you. Instead, they winced and gasped at the sight of the man.

"You'll stay in here until I decide what to do with you." he walked away, disappearing to God knows where. someone tapped your shoulder as you glanced around the cell.

"Does anyone know you're gone?" A young woman said as you faced her. She was thin, pale and from what you could tell, sleep-deprived. "No one is aware that I'm gone. I had just moved here. But if someone notices you're missing, then maybe we'll be free sooner than later..." She smiled a little at her last sentence, but suddenly began to cry into her hands, the smile on her face gone. "I want to go home."

You quickly pulled her into a hug, patting her back as she sobbed.

'Don't worry, help is coming soon. I think. I hope....'

                                         **************************************

"Right. We got her location. She is quite far though and the signal isn't too strong..."

"Alright (Name)! We got the location! We just need to gather up people and infiltrate!"

"Yeah. But something doesn't feel right. He let her in so easily. We don't know if this is where his hideout is at. We have to monitor for a few days, unfortunately."

"W-what? Are you forgetting something? Shouto is going to find out sooner or later (Name) isn't really at where she said she was at."

"Ah, you're right. He's really observant, isn't he? He'll find out (Name) is not with her parents. Ah and when we talk to him about this he'll find out what we did an-"

Deku's relentless murmuring was stopped by a sudden slap to the back of his head.

"GAH!" He whipped his head back to meet eyes with Bakugou, who was glowering at him in response to his murmurs.

"Deku...shut up." He walked past him and sat down at the empty table that Deku had set up in his office. He rested his feet on the table and closed his eyes.

"Kacchan..."

"You know Deku, we put (Name) in this situation because we trust her. I think she'll get us to where we need to go sooner than you think."

Deku slightly smiled, "Yeah. You're right. We have to believe in her. Though, let's avoid speaking about this to Shouto..."

"That half-and-half bastard will be okay. He's not that hard to fool anyways."

"That's what you think..." Deku signed out. 'Man I sure hope (Name) is okay...Shouto is really the last person you'd want to anger, especially all things considering..'

---

"How long have you all been here?"

It took quite a while to gain their trust but, everyone who has been in the cell with you began to huddle near you. Of course, telling them help was on the way would sway their minds more than anything.

Everyone began to state the length of time they'd been here. Some for a day, a week, and even months.

"He's crazy. I'm not sure what's going on with him. There were more of us but lately, he's been taking them to God knows where." One person said as he shivered. Most likely from the cold, but you are certain it was from fear too.

"My friend...he killed my friend," he said, sadly looking down.

"I'm so sorry to hear...does...anyone know why he's doing this?

Everyone shook their heads in unison. "No.."

"He's a psycho! A crazy one I tell you! If only you've seen the things he's done-..."

Everyone began to scoot back to the corner and huddle again, whimpering and slightly crying. You frowned at them for a second, wondering why they were doing this. That is until you felt a hand roughly grasp your wrist and pull you up. Literally, your toes were the only part of your feet touching the floor.

"H-hey...that hurts!" You were faced with an ugly, brute creature. You slightly gasped in shock when you realized what it was.

'Nomu?!'

The Nomu slung you over its shoulders and walked out of the cell, leaving behind the shivering, fearful group.

"D-don't worry! I'll be okay! I-I'll be okay..."

'Shouto...'

A/N: LOL IM BACK HAHAHA AFTER 3 YEARS LOLOL

Anyways I was really depressed for a while, depressed and busy. I fell out of my love for anime. But recently I found the passion again haha. Thank everyone!

Social media:

Instagram: Kaattery