Side story: At first...

Shōto, was exhausted.

And parched as well. And hungry. The whole works for that matter.

He wandered around a ward he had never been to before, awestruck and confused at his surroundings. It was a quiet urban area with little to no noise. Since the holidays were around the corner, the area was beautifully decorated; he thought about how wonderful it would be to see it at night.

He sighed out as he walked down the streets of the foreign area, looking at the little houses and shops all around. Some people were out attending to their gardens, they waved and smiled at him. He waved back, retracting his hand back to his stomach when it loudly growled at him.

He found himself halting for a moment, looking around in hopes of seeing a restaurant or some sort.

Viola. It was as if some higher being had heard him and placed a elegant looking cafe right next to him. He eyes read over a dangling "open" sign that practically gave him permission to enter. So he did.

He was met with a gust of cool air as he did. Not only that, but the scent of coffee and baked goods suddenly filled his nostrils. His stomach was practically doing back flips at this point. Shōto found himself walking towards the cashier register, where he gazed at the menu, mouth practically drooling.

"Hello!"

A woman appeared, holding a brown bag of what he guessed might have been coffee beans. "I'll be right with you~"

She was cute, her name tag read "Kio".

She hummed as she placed the bag next to the counter, springing right up with a smile.

"Before I say anything, I just want to say I am a fan of yours Shōto-San! Now how can I help you?"

Shōto only gave Kio a small smile in response, then proceeded to order his food. Kio handed him his bill and change, then with a smile said "we will call you when it's ready."

She hummed once more, then disappeared to the back of the café.

Shōto sat himself next to the window, reading over his receipt and not wanting anything but a nice meal in his stomach.

He pulled out his phone. Deku has sent him a text message earlier about some small mission he would have to take with him.

"Hey you, here's your order!"

A woman happily chirped as she placed his order in front of him. His eyes quickly darted to his food but curiousity was beginning to get to him when he realized that the woman who brought his food to him did not sound like the woman who took his order.

Shōtos eyes slowly lifted to see who this mysterious voice was from. It wasn't from that woman Kio for sure, this woman sounded warmer and her voice was pleasing to the ear.

His hetero pupils probably widened when they met with the eyes of this woman. His mouth even slightly dropped open, he was sure of it.

She smiled, a closed mouth smile that really melted his heart.

"I have never seen you around here, thank you for dropping by!" This time she flashed her teeth at him. He gulped.

This woman, was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. Something about her was just so different from other woman. Her smile, her aura, the confidence that danced around her.

"Not much of a talker huh..." she awkwardly chuckled. She pulled something out of her pocket and placed it right next to Shōtos order.

"As a thank you...next drink is on me."

She smiled one last time, then, pivoted her heels and headed back go the back of the café.

Her hair slightly bounced as she gracefully walked.

His heart was beating like it never had before. He wasn't hungry anymore. But he still ate everything, leaving a tip and without saying goodbye went on his way.

This café, was quite far from his house. But he would definitely make the commute just to have that meal once more and to see that beautiful woman,

(Name).