Second date

Strangely, at work, the day seemed to go by fast. You hummed and sang to yourself as you cleaned and brewed coffee.

Maybe it was because you finally had a boyfriend. Or maybe it was because you were going on another date with him, but work was even more pleasant than usual. Not that it never was.

"Oh, another date huh? I'm glad you told him you're sorry and everything. Poor man, having to deal with a clumsy, dense woman like you."

"H-hey now, that's not true!"

Kio laughed, shaking her head. "Kidding, seriously girl did you give him the right number this time?"

"YESS right before he left I did."

"Oh yeah, he left your HOUSE huh?" She winked, "so are you sure you didn't do anything more?"

"Look kio, you perv, we didn't do anything more. Just kissed and um yeah..."

"Good take your time girl, but that difficult, especially when he is really hot. Makes you wanna pounce on him."

Kio was right, you and Shoto had a lot to learn about each other. He indeed was very attractive, which made it even harder for you to hold back as well.

You'd imagine that because of your lewd actions yesterday, he'd probably think you were too wild or perverse for him.

"Oh no...what if I ruined it for me?" You exclaimed to kio, who in turn rolled her eyes. "That ring says otherwise."

She pointed towards the golden promise ring on your finger. You held it in front of your face, gulping. "It feels like a dream come true."

"Annndd it is. People like you deserve the best, (Name)." She patted your shoulder and smiled.
"Don't you dare mess this up, I'll be disappointed in you if you do."

"I won't! In fact, I'm taking him on a date today! It'll be great."

"Oh, here he comes actually." Kio thrusts her chin towards the door. There Shoto walked in, seemingly looking for you. After scanning the room, his eyes finally went to the cash register, where you stood gazing at him as well.

Immediately, a soft smile etched on his face. He began walking towards you as Kio slightly pushed you forward. "Well, what are you waiting for?"

"Kio, quick! Do I have to kiss him right now?"

Kio facepalmed at your senseless questions, pushing you again and saying "follow your heart."

Stumbling out from behind the counter, Shoto was quick to grab your hand and pull you into a warm tight embrace. When he pulled away, he grinned.

"I'm ready for whatever you planned out today."

"Great! I'm taking you the best place ever!"

Now, Shoto grew up in a pretty upper-class household, where he had his meals made for him every day. So when you had taken him to (Fav restaurant), he was really surprised at how delicious it was.

"S-sorry maybe this isn't what you like but I was thinking about wanting to take you to a more casual setting. But it seems that doesn't suit you..."

"No this is actually quite fun. It's much calmer and not as stiff as that other place I took you. I really like this place, we should come here more often."

'Come here more often...that means...'

"You mean you'd like to come on another date with me?" You blurted out excitedly, the gleam in your eyes made Shoto smile as well.

"Of course, you are my girlfriend."

The word 'girlfriend' made your face flush a deep red and heat up. You had forgotten that the two of you were officially together.

In fact, that still hadn't hit you.

"W-well there's another place I'd like to take you!"

Shoto smiled, his hand reaching forward to touch yours. "Wherever you take me I'll follow."

The next spot you decided to take him to was a simple, yet popular spot for couples (from what you say) since you never had anyone to take (until now) every day you would walk past a beautiful garden like park where couples sat together, ate and walked hand in hand. During Valentine's Day or Christmas is was really buzzing.

The garden had many amazing flowers and plants, some romantic looking some not. It was pretty obvious Shoto had never been here, as he kept stopping to gaze at every plant And attraction there was. He had a particular interest in the flowers, pointing them out and asking you which ones were your favorites.

"I really like those." You pointed to (Favorite flower/plant).

"Ohh, that's different. I was expecting you to have a liking for something more..."

"Basic?" You chuckled. Shoto nodded his head yes, then, slipped his hands into yours and continued to walk. "I'm happy. I learned something new about you today."

The smile on Shotos face made your heart skip a beat. It was so pure, so real and genuine. You never thought someone could be so happy or excited just because they learned something about you.

Just then, you mustered enough courage to ask him what type of plants/flowers he liked.

Of course, he couldn't answer that however, he did, however, gave you a fun fact about his favorite food.

"Cold soba. I-if we are giving facts about each other, there's one on me."

"Oh! I see! Well, I really like (insert food)."

A small chuckle emitted from Shotos mouth, "I figured that one already."

"Eh? How?"

You shockingly peered up at Shoto, a sly smile plastered on his perfect face. Suddenly, the smile dropped and he bit his lip nervously.

He moved his fist to his mouth to awkwardly cough into it.

"I would watch you every time I was in the café. You always ate the same thing over and over. Not very nutritious by the way..."

"You...would watch me?!" The look of shock and sheer panic on your face caused Shoto to drop open his mouth and panic. "N-no! It's not that th--"

"That means..." you interrupted, "that means you saw how much of a messy person I am"

Your face turned into a dark shade of red, so red that it matched Shotos hair color. He began to dig into his memory files to search for anytime you were a 'messy' person. All he could recall was how cute you were when you ate, how soft your lips looked as you licked them after eating.

From that moment on, Shoto swore he would make you his and one day lay you across his bed.

Not once did he have such lewd thoughts on a woman, not since he saw you.

"No I never once thought you were messy, in fact, I have always thought you were attractive and elegant."

"That's totally the opposite of what I thought of you..."

Your cheeks were still stained red, even more after that compliment. "I used to think you hated me. Ahhh you have such a scary resting face Shoto-San."

"My feelings for you are on the other side of the spectrum from what you thought they were. I would never hate you, I lov-"

Shoto was quick to place a hand over his mouth, gasping loudly in the process. 'Shit...if I tell her I'm in love with her she'll think I'm moving too fast. Even worse, she'll think I'm a creep!'

"Oh! Shoto look!"

Shotos eyes moved to where your finger was pointing, a giant tree with leaves beginning to change into colors of Autumn. It was beautiful, magnificent even. He gazed in awe, but not at the tree.

But at you. He loved how your eyes twinkled at something like that. It wasn't a material object you were ogling, no, it was something even more worthwhile and beautiful.

Under his breath he said it. He confessed it.

"I love you, (Name)."

A/n: Japan is really cool guys! But I'm ready to go home! To bad I'm stuck here for a year :( anyways enjoy this!