Chapter Seven: Sandy Situation

We popped out of the Star Sanctuary portal. Compale pulled me to the balcony. "Woah, chill out, what's up?" I asked. "Graynard is no normal angel," he said, shaking his head back and forth in disbelief. "In fact, I have my reasons to believe either Graynard is possessed, or maybe even a point in disguise." I chuckled. "Wild accusation you have there. Maybe he's just better at fighting than you are," I contradicted. "No, the strongest angel by far is Stormy, and even he can't beat me," Compale responded.

"But still, we shouldn't throw accusations around. After all, the worst-case scenario is you're right and we die because that point actually doesn't want us to unite the points," I muttered. "You don't need to remind me, I'm aware we're both already in a life or death situation, and everything we do matters," he said, grimly watching the sunset. "Besides, only you, Anshine, and the Star Sanctuary angels know I'm alive, so it wouldn't matter if I did die..." he said, trailing off.

We stood in awkward silence for 7 minutes before he finally walked away. "You should head to Sandbrick Sandbox now." I tilted my head. "Where is it?" I asked. "I don't see it anywhere." He grinned. "Follow me," he said as he hopped down through a crevice separating a part of the floor from the rest. "Hey, wait up!" I quickly ran after him and jumped down. No portal. I walked around a little and encountered another hole. I jumped through there and ended up on some sand. A portal made out of sand bricks was just ahead. I walked in.

I ended up on a dusty brown platform with a thwomp block just up ahead. I walked forward, stopped to make sure when it's safe to go ahead, and then continued walking. I pushed some buttons, hopped across some platforms, and came across a point. Their body color started as a really dark shade of purple that went down to a less dark shade of bluish purple. They were wearing a short, sleeveless dark purple jacket and a short, sleeveless white shirt underneath. On the left side of the jacket, there was a broken heart pin. There was an armband with crescent decorations on their left arm. The point had brown shorts with a lighter brown design at the bottom along with pockets and brown boots with a lighter brown fringe along with small charms put around the boot. They also have a belt with small purple crescent moons with spikes on the outer side. Their symbol was a purple crescent moon on its side.

I waved. "Hello there," I greeted. They looked up. "Welcome, newcomer. I received word from Anshine that you'd be here." I flinched. I thought Anshine wouldn't tell her. Does that mean she knows that Compale is alive? She sighed. "Too bad Compale isn't here," she said. I sighed, relieved she doesn't know. She probably has some sort of a connection with him as well, seeing as Anshine said she'd be glad to see him. 

"Wait a minute..." she said. I looked up. "Yea?" I asked. "Did you kill him?" she yelled. "Kill who!?" I exclaimed. "You know, MY BEST FRIEND!" I chuckled nervously. "Woah, wild accusation you got there. I can't even hurt a fly." She crossed her arms. "Oh yea, and how am I supposed to believe you? You might as well be an assassin sent by one of the points," she said, tilting her head. "Unfortunately for me, you have a point. But I'm no assassin. Honest." I slowly backed away, ready to run away. "Well I'm not going to go down without a fight, so you might as well make this easy for the both of us and surrender," she said, grabbing a throwing moon. Uh oh.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA," I screamed, running past her, trying to get away from them as fast and as far as I can. Then, it hit me, figuratively. The points can fly, so I'm at a disadvantage. I reached into my satchel and pulled out a tomato. I smirked. "TAKE THAT!" I said, looking behind me and yeeting a tomato at her. It landed straight on her face and knocked her backward. Yes! I silently exclaimed as I continued running.

I suddenly appeared in an arena. There were walls everywhere. No sign of any windows or doors. The floor had four crescent moons, with the outer parts facing each other, and circles at two sides of the floor. The point was floating in front of me, wiping the smashed tomato off of her face. "You're going to regret that," she growled. She summoned a huge moon, and her symbol was squashed downwards, with another crescent moon appearing, flipped, the outer part facing downwards.

I gulped. "P-please don't kill me," I whimpered. "Too late," she flung the moon at me. I quickly dodged it. Ulipse summoned more moons and kept on throwing them at me. I kept on jumping side to side, and running around, in a desperate attempt to dodge. This kept on going on for a while. Eventually, I grew tired. I paused shortly to kneel and catch my breath, and the point smirked. She pulled out one last moon and aimed it at me. I quickly got up, ready to dodge, then collapsed onto the floor due to exhaustion. "No," I softly muttered. "Not now..."

Just when things were looking grim, Compale appeared and whacked the moon out of the point's hand. He faced her. "What in the world are you doing Ulipse?" he asked. Ulipse changed her symbol back to the lopsided crescent moon. "Compale?" she said, astonished. "Yes, it's me. Now, why were you attacking Player?" he asked. "I-I thought th-they were an assassin," she stammered. "No, Player is genuinely a kind person," he contradicted. Ulipse paused for a moment. "I just have one more thing to say. Welcome back, Compale," she said, smiling weakly. He nodded. Her symbol appeared, and he grabbed it. I watched as Compale floated down and handed me it. "Go on now, I have some matters to attend to," he said. I nodded as I was teleported back to the ruined Emporium.

«~~~~»

Yoyoyo, chapter 7 is finished! No joke, I had to go over the basic plot of this many times, and even cut out a few parts! Well, if I ever finish this book, I might make another, with scenes that aren't written in the main one as well as non-canon scenes that flesh out the relationships of the characters! As always, I hope you enjoyed reading this. See you soon birbs :D