Prologue

It was a quiet night. Not a soul stirred in the floating building known as Sky Emporium. A person wearing a dark gray cloak with an 8-pointed star on the back strode into the Emporium, footsteps echoing as they walked.

"No... what befell this place?" The person pulled down their hood to reveal the same star that was on their cloak was apparently their face. Their skin started out as gray at their head, which slowly faded into white towards the feet. The person's boots were white with a blue diamonds on the front, and light blue stripes on the side of the boots.

The figure scanned the area, still awestruck by the destruction that had happened. Bits of rubble and dust were scattered everywhere. There was even quite a bit of blood scattered on the wall. The figure couldn't scan their surroundings thoroughly before they heard footsteps.

They turned around and noticed the red-head person standing behind them. They were wearing a ripped collared shirt, with some of the buttons undone. Their brown pants were ripped at the bottom, and scratches adorned their short dark gray boots. They had a green bandana with yellow patterns tied around their head. They were wielding a purple sword that resembled the shape of a star.

"S-Star Savior?!" the figure exclaimed. The red-head known as the Star Savior nodded. "Compale..." they responded in a low, threatening voice. Suddenly, they charged at Compale and slashed at him. He barely dodged it and summoned a sword of his own.

They clashed for a while, despite Compale not wanting to hurt his friend. As the Savior nearly stabbed him, Compale summoned 3 icicles and stabbed the Savior through the chest. Bits of blood spattered out, but the Star Savior didn't flinch.

"What are you doing Verano?!" he exclaimed. Verano chuckled. "Doing what I should've done a long time ago." Verano pulled the icicles out of their chest and walked away. "This isn't the last you've seen of me," Verano said before suddenly disappearing.

Compale just stood there. "If everyone has gone as insane as Verano, then it's clear another Savior is needed in order to reconnect these broken ties."

«~~~~»

Haha I rewrote Prologue. This version is much better imo. Cya soon :]