Animal (Avengers fanfic) Pt. 2

Chapter name of unfinished story: Meeting

(Violet's POV)

When I woke up again it was the nexted day I wasn't really hungry but I knew it was early two I was in Tony's bed so I got up and changed my form into a hamster and crawled under the door why, because I don't like doors.

Once I was out of his room I shifted back I knew I wasn't going to see Loki again but I still would miss him I walked over to the couch to see Tony sleeping on the couch I looked towards Dr.Stranges door and then I heard one open I got scared so I shifted into a hamster hiding underneath the couch.

It was Thor he was heading out with a tided up Loki who was saying, "You can't just take me away from her I'm the only one that actually knows anything, you don't know what she's capable of, let me stay just a bit longer brother," Thor said, "No your dangerous why should I trust you with a child."

I watched their exchanges feeling sad but knowing it was for the best even if it wasn't the hero's knew what they were doing right? When they finally left I went over to Strange's room, he was in their sitting on the bed staring at his hands.

I poofed to my human form and whispered, "Are you all right Strange?" He looked up at me and said, "What are you doing here your supposed to be asleep dear," I shrugged and said, "I just woke up though" he sighed and said, "How about you go back to sleep I'll take you to Tony's room."

When I woke up again it was because Tony was shacking me softly he said, "Violet it's time to wake up, Violet come one Strange is making us all breakfast," I looked over to him and softly groaned making him stop and blush, I said, "Oki give me a second Mr.Stark."

I sit up and run at my eyes before saying, "okay carry me," he chuckles and picks me up saying, "Ok fine only because your short," I giggle and he carried me to the kitchen.

(I just realized how innocent I made this character and I'm happy she's so innocent she doesn't notice these older guys totally not fighting over her)

Once we got their I notice some new faces (Steve and Bruce) the blond asked, "Who's the kid?" Tony replied, "Her names Violet, she's 15 and her power has to do with animals you can tell form her ears and tail." He placed me on the seat next to the blond so he could sit next to me.

The blond said, "The names Steve Rogers but my hero name is Captian America, this is Bruce Banner and he's also hulk when he's mad," Bruce waved at us while he continued eating his food. Tony said, "Don't forget he's a genius like me," Steve just laughed it off.

I asked, "Hey what did you do with Loki?" Thor looks over to us and said, "He's off to somewhere else now," I huffed and said, "That's not very nice I needed to ask him something too," I turned into a hamster and when to the couch proofing back into human form. (when I say human form I mean always with ears and tail out unless she's at school then it's just regular human form)

Tony said, "Aren't you hungry? Come on he was a villain theirs nothing you could possibly need from him," I smiled and said, "No I'm not hungry but I guess I can't get him back oh wait yeah I can," I smirked and used my other power called, 'teleport'.

I teleported Loki to me and he was sitting on the couch he said, "Maybe a warning next time just because you don't like teleport doesn't mean you can teleport me everywhere," everyone was shocked but I continued with my business by saying, "Have they gotten out yet?"

He stiffles and says, "Yes they have....though they can't possible find or get you back, I would think they would be glad to ride of you because their case," Thor said, "What are you telling her brother?" I smirked and said, "Yeah that's okay but I hope I never have to see them again."