innocence

Stories thumbnail thingy ^
Chapter name of unfinished story: Bro-
Description of story: A Girl who once thought she was lonely found a new home with...Lucifer? The innocent girl runs into him while in a bar she was quite surprisingly shocked to seem him their, but once they got to know eachother it blossomed a whole new world for the both of them.
(This is based off of the Netflix show Lucifer I do not own any of the characters other then the Oc!) (innocent Oc AU!) (Lucifer x Oc AU)

(This will start with her already knowing Lucifer they are some what connected and this will also start on the first meeting of Lucifer and Chloe! ^-^ good luck~ ) (OH also it's like the Pilot)

(Yui's POV)

Me and Luci were sitting in his Bed I was in his lap cuddling against him (this is what I mean by innocent Oc) he was enjoying my presence till his phone rung, he sighed and picked it up quietly telling me, "Sorry dear but I need to take this sit on the couch and I'll be right back okay?" I nodded and got up quickly to go sit on the couch.

I sat on the couch and kicked my legs quietly waiting for Luci to be done with his call, I knew he had business with a lot of people so I knew I had to be patient for more cuddles (Lucifer and the oc are not dating just so u guys know their just close because She found a way into lucifers soft side) He was talking to the other person on the line and he said, "I'll be their soon Darling I won't keep you waiting~"

Luci had alot of other girls but I wasn't like them, no I was his...I guess personal person I wasn't here for sex I just wanted to make him feel better and not alone! He sighed and walked over to me, he said, "I'm sorry dear but I have a lady attending me tonight you can hang out with Maze just don't do anything I wouldn't do~"

I smirked and said, "Oki, I'll see you later then Luci!" He smiled and walked away. I sat their for alittle longer waiting for the elevator to close, once it did I got up and walked over to his closet, I was wearing some of his clothes but I wanted to wear my hoodie so I changed quickly and walked over to the elevator.

I clicked the button and the elevator door closed I slipped my phone out of my back pocket and into my hoodie one checking the time before it was 9pm I sighed and said, "I better check on Maze I hope she's okay she seems mediocre lately," the elevator door opened for me and I walked out over to the bar.

Maze was looking towards the drinks and was slouching on the bar, I walked over to her and some guy creeped up on me and slapped my butt, I squeaked and quickly tried running over to the bar were Mazikeen was but the guy grabbed me and said, "Hey were are you going cutie~ you might have a hoodie on but that doesn't mean your here for nothing right~"

I turned around and he seemed to be drunk or trying to flirt I blushed a light rosy shade and said, "Sir please don't do that, I'm just trying to mind my business any-" he cut me off and said, "Oh come on sweet heart let me buy you a drink~"

I said, "N-no thanks sir can I go now?" Maze looked over at the disturbance she was a little mad she walked over to you too and slapped your butt the same way the guy did I looked over at her and sighed. I was blushing more but quickly hid behind her, she took over and said, "Hey their buddy but I don't think you would like to mess with me so just back off okay?"

He chuckled and said, "What are you gonna do? Hit me or are you to scared to do anything! Your just a goddamn girl good for nothing but se-" Maze quickly and effortlessly broke his arm I winced at the noise, as he screamed in agony, the music was loud enough so no one else noticed Maze said, "Get the hell out of here before I break your nose too Bitch."