Imbecile (Naberius Kalego x Oc) Pt.2

Stories thumbnail thingy ^
Chapter name of unfinished story: More Zeke

Don't worry I promise you it'll be good Zeke will soon Disapear any how, ;>
(Grey's POV)

While Kalego walked infront of us I whispered to Iruma, "Are you okay, you seem a bit shaken up..." he looked over to me and said, "Yeah it's just a bit to much for one day, I'm good now though how are you?"

I smiled and replied, "I'm good but we should probably stop talking Sensei might get mad," he nodded and from then on we followed Kalego is Silence with only the sound of foot-steps to listen too.

When we got to Granpa's office we all went in and Kalego explained the situation and Grandpa quickly explained to them that they couldn't get ride of the contract for it lasted up to 1 year. I chuckled and Granpa looked over at me and said, "What did you get as a familiar Grey?"

I bit my finger and summoned Zeke he said, "Hey pup whatcha need?" he looked around the room and then to Grandpa he smirked and said, "Hey chair-demon I haven't seen you in forever how have I~"

I looked over to Granpa then back to Zeke I said, "Zeke how do you know the principal?" He chuckled and said, "Well he's just a simple frenemy I made once upon a time."

I huffed and said, "What did you do Zeke?! Someone like you doesn't just make frenemy's." He smiled and walked closer to you I didn't move back though I wasn't afraid of him.

Granpa said, "Get away from her..." Kalego was confused as was Iruma, they were watching this drama unfold and how I seemed unfazed by it all. Zeke stopped once he said that and replied, "I'm a familiar I can't hurt her-"

I stopped him and said, "No, your not don't lie you made this happen your not what I would actually summon Zeke and you know that." He looked over to me and said, "Shut the fuck up. You don't get a say in this pup, your already mine."

I was slightly hurt but I knew he was pranking them by the way he was cursing at me it was obviously so I quietly played along.

Zeke continued to walk towards me not stopping after grandpa warned him again. When he was close enough he came in and hugged me.

He laughed his ass off falling to the ground after the hug I simply rolled my eyes and explained what was happening to everyone, "He's basically saying he wouldn't hurt me for the hell of it and he's laughing because he loved the look on your faces, basically you just got pranked."

He smirked and said, "Thats not all of it finish the sentence Grey~" I sighed and continued, "And if anyone hurt me he would hurt them but more pain and possibly death, because that's his thing."

He sat on the ground and said, "Mhmm your pretty smart for a student who's only just started," I nodded and said, "Oh yeah what does Cheth mean? I know it's a powerful rank but like how powerful?"

Grandpa said, "It's the 8th rank my dear granddaughter and I'm guessing that's 'Zeke's' rank too then?" I nodded and Zeke quickly looked away then back to me he said, "Pup I have to go but I promise I'll see you later!"

I nodded and he vanished as usual.

—Mini skip to next Day—

(This is where this one ends)
Words: 593