Sk8 the Infinity x child! Oc

Thumbnail of fanfic ^
Description: Grey was always an odd child still being only 11 made it hard to do most things he wanted to do. Like leave his house, for one his dad is extremely abusive, and his mother is neglectful but also emotionally abusive to young Grey. How will He do in the big world of skateboarding if he can't even get to 'S' by midnight?

What will Ad*m think of a child playing in his park? Will he take a liking to little Grey or will someone get between what he might think is his Eve...

-I do not own Sk8 the Infinity-
||I do not own any of the pictures that I may use||

(Grey POV)

As I was walking home from school I saw two older boys messing around with a...skateboard? I forgot those existed for a second and just blinked looking at the object like it was an alien. Once I realized it was truly a skateboard I put my school bag down next to a bush and ran over to the boys to ask if I could test it out.

See, the thing is I have a skateboard I just don't use it to often nowadays because dad almost broke it once and I was afraid that if he tried again he would probably break it...so I would rarely skate anymore and more focused on school and trying not to get bullied.

As I started walking toward one of the boys I got alittle anxious thinking they might not let me skate and that this was a waste of time. But I pushed passed my anxiety and asked the boy with red hair, "Hey umm mister, can I ride that skateboard for a little while, uh please!"

The boy looked down at me and smiled he said, "Sure but first you gotta tell me your name, I'm Reki and this is Langa," he pointed toward his friend. I replied, "My name is Grey, nice to meet you two." Reki handed me the skateboard

(This is where this one ends)
Words: 350