Imbecile (Naberius Kalego x Oc) Pt.1

Chapter name of unfinished story: The Summoning Ritual!
Description of story: Yo, I'm writing this because I can flip off any how let's get into it,
Grey is Iruma's brother who gets sent to the demon world with her brother to be a demon's Grandaughter? Grey and Iruma have to go to school unable to deny anyone's requests, their Grey and Iruma will meet lots of people like their Snarky Professor Kalego. Grey is a nice person but everyone fears Professor Kalego how is it possible that they fell for eachother?
(I do not own 'Welcome to the Demon world Iruma-Kun'// 'Mairimashita! Iruma-kun'or any of the pictures I may use) (Enjoy I guess bi!)

This will start off with the familiar hall also I only watched the anime so idk what happens in the manga sorry. Also the picture is what the Oc looks like.
(Grey's POV)

"Wow, this is sorta nerve racking..." Iruma said as Asmodeus, him, and me walk through the Summoning Hall I was quitely panicking saying in my head, 'What if we can't summon things!? We're human after all...Who's the Teacher for this anyways, I hope familiars don't eat humans!'

Asmodeus said, "These results will also determine on what class the school will place us in," Iruma replied, "That's good to know." Asmodeus continued by saying, "Incontinencely are Guide is quite famous, although he's strict and terrifying."

We finally stopped walking when I heard a girl behind me say, "I-Iruma-" the door bursted open with a loud bang everyone was shocked and looked over including me. It was a guy or more likely the "Guide" to this examination he said, "Silence." He kept walking until he got infront of us all.

He turned quickly and said, "I am Naberius Kalego and I will be your advisor, I am the soul permanent leader of this Ritual, and why? Because I'm maintaining dignity at all times, I will decide wether you are disposable trash or Remotely useful trash but trash either way."

He walked up to Iruma and I looked over at him by my side Kalego continued, "For example if trash used the spotlight his grandfather gave him to chant a vulgar spell and then had the audacity to cause a huge uproar right afterward on the same day, that'd be immediate grounds for expulsion, also if said trash attempt to hit a teacher during the entrance ceremony that too is immediate grounds for expulsion."

He looked over a tall blonds way and I looked over too he had no shirt on which I thought was hilarious but stayed quiet. He continued again saying, "I will instantly and personally expel any failures so let this be a warning." A heard a girl say, "Scary.." and some others said he was charming I think? That or they were talking about Asmodeus and the blonde.

He said, "Be silent." We watched as a cutie board explained the the ritual but as soon as it was briefly told he smashed it I slightly flinched in shock. He said, "That's enough explanation." Some people said how he didn't like cute things while I stayed quite and let him finish.

"It is imperative that you only use the parchment with my seal on it, I can tell immediately if it's a fake." A girl asked, "Um excuse me but will this be dangerous-" he cut her off and said quickly, "Dumb question, you will be summoning a subordinate and making it serve you that's exactly what familiars are and should a familiar ever disobey it's master there will be punishment that's just how deep the blood pack between you is, make sure you lot are sutitably prepared."

I could basically read Iruma's mind he looked really scary but I felt like he could be nice he just has a tough act. He walked infront of the ritual circle and said, "Line up in an orderly fashion."

I quickly walked to the line and realized Iruma and Asmodeus weren't following me so I stepped out slightly to make sure I was with them, Kalego-Sensei ended up yelling at them the line was Me, Asmodeus, and then Iruma.