Part 5

I put my head back due to tiredness and glanced outside the window. "My legs hurt." I groaned. "Just one more round." Jungkook said and continued.

I got a hold of the joystick again. Sitting​ in the same position for the last two hours is killing my legs. I am still alive because of the drink that Jimin gave us. "You can go home after this round, Y/n." Jimin said as the last round of the game started.

Three of us became serious instantly. Flicking our fingers on the joystick, we gave our best to win the last round. After forty minutes, the last round was finally over.

"Ahh finally." I said and threw away everything that was near me and tried to stand up.

My knees became numb which failed me from standing. My back was about to hit the floor. I closed my eyes, ready to take the pain but no pain was sensed but a tight grip on my wrist was definitely there. I opened my eyes to know whether it was Jungkook who prevented me from falling or was it Jimin.

As I opened my eyes, they were directly met with Jungkook's widened ones. He help me gain balance again. "Thank you." I muttered. He nodded.

"Thanks for coming, Y/n. Do you want me to drop you?" Jimin asked, smiling. But he wasn't smiling at me. He was smiling at Jungkook.

"Well-" I got cut off by Jungkook. "Why bother? We're headed to the same way." He said. How the fuck he knows?

"How do you know where I live? You are actually creeping me out now." I said with a disgusted expression plastered on my face. "Call me a stalker or whatever but I just know." He said.

"Sorry but I can't walk around with a stalker. I ain't going with you. And that's final." I said and folded my hands on my chest.

Jungkook copied my actions and said, "Do you think you got a choice here?" I scoffed, "A 5 feet and 8 inches long choice is standing right here." I said and eyed Jimin. Jungkook then turned to Jimin.

He began, "Jimin, will you send her home?" His voice was threatening. "Hey, that's not fair, okay?" I said. "Jimin, answer him, truly. Trust me he can't do anything." I said to Jimin.

"Ah well..." Jimin scratched back of his neck. "Jimin, will you or will you not?" Jungkook again threatened him.

"Jimin, we just met today in the library and still I came to help you out with your fucking game! Come on! The choice is clear." I pitched again.

Jungkook then went near Jimin and whispered something which was not at all audible for me. But it wasn't something descent for sure as Jimin's eyes widened.

"Y/n, my legs are hurting too. So...."

I looked at him in disbelief. "Alright, I'll go myself." I grabbed my bag and existed the room. Not so soon, I existed his house too. I heard footsteps behind me. Knowing whose footsteps they exactly were, I sighed.

"Stop following me." I said without even sparing a glance back at him. "I told you we are headed the same way. If you're going to take it as following then okay, I am following you. You can make a run for it, you know."

I rolled my eyes and kept walking. My phone then gave me a notification. I unlocked it.

<Jungkook>

Jungkook :
I need to talk to you.

Jungkook :
We need to talk.

Y/n :
I'm literally walking just a few
steps ahead of you!

Y/n :
Why the hell you texting?!

Y/n :
Did you forget your mind at Jimin's place?

Jungkook :
I'm literally walking just a
few steps behind you but you
still replied by texting.

Jungkook :
Who's dumber?

Y/n :
Whoever it is but I ain't letting
you decide it.

Y/n :
What do you wanna talk about
anyway?

Jungkook :
Coming straight to the point.

Jungkook :
In the future, I might do somethings which will confuse the hell out of you.

Jungkook :
Just don't ask any questions or any explanations for it.

Jungkook :
Cuz I ain't got anything to explain.

Jungkook :
Sometimes when you'll expect to me to be there, I might leave.

Jungkook :
Sometimes when you want me to disappear, I might stand there smiling down at you.

Jungkook :
You can block me or boycott me.

Jungkook :
But you can't stop me.

Y/n :
Are they lyrics of any song?

Jungkook :
Yeah, a song that only I know.

Y/n :
Okay, jokes aside.

Y/n :
Now, would you like to explain the
frick frack frock shit shat shot you just typed?

I didn't got any message after it. Only his voice saying,

"I told you I ain't having any explanation." 

____________________

Yeah that short guy from library from the previous chapter was Jimin.

I advise you guys to remember the deep shit messages from Jungkook.

Please V-O-T-E and C-O-M-M-E-N-T or I'll add a bitch in the story. 😛

^ Jungkook's duality hits harder than Shutter Islands' Ending