Chapter 33

Hayley's POV

I woke up and saw James asleep in the chair. I laughed a little bit then he woke up and saw me laughing at him. "What are you laughing at. Said James" "you." "You think your funny. Said James" "I think I'm adorable." "That's it I'm going to get you. Said James" I jumped out of bed and ran around the room till he got me and started to tickle me he made me snort. "See theirs your pretty laugh and smile. Said James" He made me snort again and I couldn't stop laughing after by now I was wheezing. I finally calmed down. "You done now. Said James" "yeah I think I am." "C'mon let's go eat breakfast. Said James" We walked down and everyone looked at us. "What was all that noise up their. Said Remus" "she laughed at me for the way I was asleep. So I started to chase her around and tickle her then she snorted which made us laugh more. Then she snorted again and someone here was laughing more by what I mean she was wheezing. So I waited for her to calm down. Said James" "that was you two laughing. When you snort its funny. Said Harry" "you may like it but I hate it because when I try to stop laughing I end up snorting then that makes me laugh more." "Well sit down and eat. Said Molly" We started to eat. "So Hayley what are you doing today. Said Lily." "Nothing probably be in the room practicing magic." " I forgot you have magic. Said Sirius" I just started at him. "How do you forget that. Said James" "I don't know it just happens sometimes. Said Sirius" We just laughed. I finished eating and so did everyone else. I went to my room played with my magic but then got bored so I went to the music room.

James POV

Hayley's in her room and everyone in talking in the living room. Then I heard the piano start playing. "Shh Hayley's playing." Everyone quiet down to hear her sing.

While she was singing it was showing us their dates and what would've happened if he didn't die. Then she finished and we heard her start to play again.

It keep showing us memories of Hayley and Theo. I wanted to go up to her but Lily pushed me back down to wait because she was playing again and more showed.

We all had tears in our eyes but let her continuing with the songs. And more of them played in the living room.

Then it stopped and we stayed quiet for a minute. Then we heard a noise from upstairs. I ran up their and saw Hayley crying on the floor I ran to her and held her. She cried into my arms the others came up and saw her crying in my arm's they had tears in theirs eyes from what we just saw. It went from the first time meeting to all their dates kisses and to his death. "Hayley are you ok." "He's gone he's gone and its all my fault. Said Hayley" "it's not your fault Hayley you didn't kill him. So it's not your fault" She got up and went to her room. We all started at each other then we heard her chanting a spell then yelling. "How could you do that. You left you left me alone how could you do that I needed you. Said Hayley" " I didn't want to leave you. I never wanted to leave you at all. I had a plan to make you my wife you think I wanted to leave you. You need to forget about me and move on Hayley and stop blaming yourself blame someone else. Said Theo" "you want me to blame someone easy done. You kept secrets from me when I could've helped you. I had to watch you die in my arms thanks to those stupid death eaters. Said Hayley" "you need to stop loving me. Said Theo." "I can't Theo when I first meet you I was memorized by your eyes. Then you asked me out then we started to date I was more in love with you. I'm not gonna ever stop loving you i still remember when we sneak out of class just to go on dates or just to even kiss alone in the halls. I remember when you got down on one knee and asked me Theo of course I said yes but too wait till tell everyone because they would think we were crazy. I still wear the ring you gave me and the engagement ring too. I'll never stop loving you ever. Said Hayley" "Hayley you need to move on you can't live like this your brothers are worried for you we watch over you Hayley and we are worried for you. Said Theo" "Well you left me all alone what do you expect from me Theo I lost you and my mom and brothers what did you expect Theo I'm broken without you guys. Said Hayley." "It's not healthy for you to be living like this Hayley you have to stop. Said Theo" "I can't I miss you so much we had a future together Theo then you died I can't live without I can't forgive myself. Said Hayley" "well your gonna have too because I forgive you Hayley and I love you Hayley but I need you to get better your not sick or slitting your wrist but I need you to get better. Said Theo" "how how do you expect me to get better when your the one who helped me last time. You we're their for me Theo even through all the fights you we're still their for me I can't do it without you. Said Hayley" "I have to go but I love you Hayley. Said Theo" "tell them I miss them and luv them too. I love you Theo. Said Hayley" "I will goodbye Hayley. Said Theo" Then we heard Hayley fall to the ground and start to cry we walked to the living room. "We have to send her to a therapy place just till she gets better. Said Lily" "I know we do but she wont forgive me if I did that to her." "James she needs to get help. Said Remus." "I know she does I know" I went and grabbed the phone and called the therapy place so they can get a room ready for Hayley. I walked back into the living room. "She leaves tonight I will go and tell her." I walked up to her room and knocked on her door.