Ch 1

You lived in Liyue your whole life. Watching people do their daily routine, talking to others, making profit, participant in odd things and so forth. Life was normal up until your parents went abroad to Inazuma. They never said what they were doing up there but you didn't want to pry and get them irradiated so you kept your mouth shut. During the first few months of their departure you found comfort going to Mt. Aozang and bring offerings to the adepti and thanking them for their hard work. During those times you had always talked to them. Even though they weren't there in person you felt like someone was listening. You have been doing this for years, giving them offerings almost everyday and updating them on your daily life. But one day when you were off to bring your offerings to the great adepti, you felt strange as if something big was going to change. But you had brush that off as something that was irrelevant. Going up the mountain and bringing the offerings you realize you had forgotten something important! You had forgotten to make a plate of jade parcels. You quickly set the plates of food on the offering table and ran to the small little campsite that had a pot. You began to dig out the ingredients for the jade parcels in your bag. When something shiny caught your eye. You peered into the pot to see a brownish gem in the pot. Out of curiosity you picked up the gem. It's started to glow a beautiful color. You gasped when you saw the Sign of geo light up in the gem. You thought only people recognized by the gods got these! You were still in shock when you went up by the offering table when you scream "OH MY GOSH I GOT A VISION" into the air. You really needed to scream that for a little bit. After that little adrenaline rush you quickly went back to making the jade parcels and bringing it back to the table. after bringing it to the table you then began telling the adepti on how much honor you felt on being gifted the vision.

An: Wowza I really did that huh? Welp I hope someone enjoys this