Ch 8

Sorry I've been stalling, I keep on forgetting what the main plot is 🤡. Maybe I should start writing my ideas down or something. But every time I have a good idea I either 1 forget or 2 I'm doing the most random thing and forget 5 mins later. 😍

Idk if you guys can see the videos I put on the page but if not just play. Meet me in the pale moonlight by Lana del Rey. I listened to it while writing so songs usually set the mood for my chapters.

btw thank you guys for all the support!!! Tbh I thought it wouldn't get over 50 reads. But y'all proved me wrong and got us over 1k reads!!!

(Your POV)

Walking back to Liyue was very tiring. Qiqi's hand still your light grasp as you walked with the little zombie and the brother and sister duo. First you guys walked to the pharmacy entrance where Dr. Baizhu was waiting by the receptionist desk filling paperwork about new medications.

"Oh hello Ms. Y/N." Baizhu spoke.

"Hey Baizhu, I found little Qiqi over by the Mountains. I just wanted to make sure she got home safe." You replied.

"Oh thank you Y/N I was starting to get worried why Qiqi was taking so long." He said.

"Yeah no problem." You smiled.

"I brought a dozen of the herbs you wanted Dr. Baizhu." Qiqi whispered to Baizhu.

"Thank you very much Qiqi." Baizhu said with a smile as he took the herbs from her hands and placed them in a jar on a shelf.

"Bye Qiqi I hope we can have a play date again!" Klee ran up to Qiqi giving her a loving hug.

"Awww how sweet." You squealed.
Albedo had a soft smile on his face on seeing how Klee was making friends her own age.

"Oh that reminds me! I have something for you Qiqi!" You piped. Qiqi looked over to you with a confused look on her face as she didn't know what you had brought. Ruffling through your bag you showed her the contents in your hand.

"I know you like this a lot and I got it earlier, I was going to give it to you later but since you are already here." You rambled. Placing a bottle of coconut milk into her hands.

"Oh thank you Y/N she will love it dearly!" Baizhu exclaimed.
"Thank you Y/N." Qiqi said with a slight smile.
"Oh no problem it wasn't that expensive. Well it's getting dark fast and I'm going to be very busy tomorrow." You sighed.

"Okay get home safely!" Baizhu replied.

Walking out of the pharmacy with Albedo and Klee. Klee was a little upset that she couldn't talk to Qiqi anymore for today.

"Are you guys hungry? We did a lot of walking." You asked.

"Oh yes Klee is very hungry!" Klee exclaimed.
"Yeah, whatever Klee wants." Albedo smiled looking at the child.

"Great, I know a good place to eat!" You said while hurriedly walking the streets towards Wanmin Restaurant. It took around 5 minutes to get there. While walking towards the restaurant you spot a familiar figure sitting down at a table.

"Hey is that you Mr. Zhongli?" You spoke to a man.

An: CLIFFHANGER BABAHAHAHAH