Ch 3

Btw f/s = favorite scent

I woke up with bright light hitting my eyes. I yawn and stretch my arms and legs before getting out of my bed. I look out my window to see people already coming out of their homes to have another prosperous day. I sigh then get back to doing my daily routine. I step into the bathroom to take a shower.

Rubbing your f/s shampoo into your scalp, and moisturizing your skin with your favorite soap. After taking a very relaxing shower. You step out of the shower, and brush your teeth and mess with your h/l hair. (If you don't have hair I'm so sorry! I'm trying not to be specific with these types of details)

After you were done in the bathroom you choose out an outfit that was mailed to you by your parents a few months ago. You thought it was very gorgeous outfit and loved wearing it.

After you changed you grabbed your bag and the letter you wrote the night before and set off to the prosperous Harbor.

Walking down the road near Wanmin Restaurant, you could smell all the wonderful food they were cooking there. Perhaps, you will stop there for lunch today. Walking further down the road you here some people bickering back and forth at the adventurers guild post.

"Why won't you let me advertise my coupons?" You heard someone ask Lan.

"Because you keep on scaring away the guild members!" Lan retorted back. Wow sounds pretty interesting let me have a closer look. You walk slowly closer to the adventurer guild post before Lan had spotted you.

"Oh Y/N! How lovely meeting you here." She called out to you and waved.

"Hi, Lan how have you been?" You asked.

"I'm well but, someone still thinks we need to book a funeral for one of our adventurers soon." Lan said with giving the person next to her the side glare.

The person looked at her then to me again.
"Hi, I'm the 77th Funeral Parlor director, Hu Tao. Nice to meet you!" The person said rather energetically. "Um, hi nice to meet you too. My name is Y/N L/N." You replied.
"Ooooh I know who you are." She giggled. I gulped and asked myself how she knew me.
"I see you sometimes leaving the Harbor with a bunch of food in your hands." She said. Okay not creepy at all you thought.

"Would you like a buy one coffin get one free, coupon?" She asked with a smile. Who asks that type of question with a smile you thought.
"Oh sure." You replied
For a quick second you saw Hu Tao just stand there in shock. No one had really ever accepted her coupons without being stubborn at first. Maybe you two will get along very well.
"Alright here you go!" She hands you the coupon ticket, that titles in bold
"Wangsheng Funeral Parlor"
Hm a girl so young that directs a funeral parlor must be pretty interesting you thought.
"Do you want to go to Wanmin Restaurant with me for lunch, Hu Tao?" You asked. You know it might be a stretch but you think she would be a nice person to talk to.

"YES, I mean sure I was going to go there anyways for lunch." She said. You chuckle, she surely is cute you thought.

Authors note: I'm pretty sure this isn't a Hu Tao x reader story but I'm kinda tempted😅