Ch 10

Hey guys... I know it's been awhile. I really have no good reason for not updating for a bit. I'm just lazy and don't want to work my brain cells lol. Did anyone else watch the beastars season 2??? Ngl I liked it.

____________________________________

The air was damp, the night sky being so clear that you can see the stars. The noise from the streets can still be heard.

"Alrighty here we are." You said turning away from your house to the blonde male.

You unlocked the front door and lead the brother and sister into your home.

"Down the hall to the right is the guest bedroom and right across from it is the bathroom." You spoke.

"Thank you for your hospitality. I appreciate you taking Klee and I in for the night." Albedo replied.

"No worries at all it's the least I could do for a friend." You smiled at him.

"Oh and make yourself at home! I'll be in the bedroom next right next to yours if you need anything." You said while starting to walk towards the bedroom.

You continued into the hallway and going through the entrance of your room and closing your door.

Doing your nightly routine and settling yourself into bed any swiftly falling asleep.

( time skip)

Slowly waking up from dreamland you sense the morning sun's presence in your bedroom window. Looking at the clock on your wall you read 8:00 am. Getting up from your bed and heading into your bathroom to take a quick shower to start your day.

( after you do your daily routine after waking up)

Walking into the hallway and turning towards the guest bedroom to see two sleeping figures in the room.

You walk into your kitchen to prepare some breakfast for yourself and your guests.

( had to do my research for Albedo since I don't have him 😭 and what's the next best thing for breakfast dessert? Basic Betty pancakes)

Grabbing all the items for the pancakes. You grab a mixing bowl and you make the batter and.

( I'm sorry but I don't know how to make pancakes so just it's just another time skip after making the batter)

Flipping the pancakes on the stove you here two pairs of feet coming from the hallway.

"Hello there care to join me for breakfast?" You asked not looking away from the stove.

"Oh yes Klee is very hungry!" She said running towards the table. Albedo quickly following her.

"Is there anything you need help with?" He asked while helping Klee into a seat.

"Not really but can you grab a bowl of fruit I prepared earlier from the fridge and bring it to the table? You said after adding another pancake to a plate.

He went towards the fridge and grabbed the bowl you had requested.

You had turned off the stove and headed to the table with three plates with 2 pancakes each. After setting them down on the table you went to your pantry/fridge to grab syrup and butter. Placing them on the middle of table and grabbing the lid of the bowl to show a beautiful arrangement of different fruits.

"Bon appétit." You smiled and sat onto your chair, already starting to dig into your food. Albedo and Klee also starting eating as well. But soon stoping because Albedo had to help Klee cut her pancakes into bite size pieces. At this action you chuckled.

"What's so funny?" Albedo said while smirking.

"Oh nothing it's just nice to see siblings bond." You chuckled while putting a piece of fruit into your mouth.

After Albedo had finished cutting up the pancakes Klee hurriedly put a piece of pancake into her mouth.

"This is the best pancake I ever had!" Klee shouted while putting another piece into her mouth.

"You flatter me too much." You flushed.

Everyone continued eating with small talk here and there until everyone was done eating.

"Thank you Ms. Y/N for the meal!" Klee chirped while running towards you to give you a hug.

"Oh thank you Klee!" You responded.

"Thank you for everything you have done for us." Albedo chimed in.

"Oh no worries I suppose you guys need to get back to Mondstadt already?" You spoke finally letting go of Klee.

Albedo nodded.

"Well I guess this goodbye for now Klee." You smiled towards the little girl.

"Thank you Ms. Y/N please visit us soon!" She cried.

"I guess she really got attached to me, huh? You chuckled while patting the girl's head.

"We need to get going Klee. If you're a good girl maybe Ms. Y/N will visit us." Albedo chuckled while grabbing Klee's hand.

"I wish safe travels for both of you! And also don't forget any of your belongings!" You said. Albedo nodded while grabbing his bag.
You walked them both towards the door.

"Thanks for everything Y/N." Albedo turned towards you slightly smiling.

"Again no worries. I hope you can get home safe!" You giggled waving your hands infront of you.

"Alright then we will be heading off! Take care." Albedo said walking out of the house with Klee.

After they were out of sight of your house you closed the door to your house. Looking above at a clock mounted on the wall you saw that it was 11:00 am.

"Just enough time to clean up and meet Mr. Zhongli!" You thought.

Enough time had passed and you are currently on your way to Wanmin Restaurant. Seeing a familiar figure in the distance you continued walking towards them.

"Hey Mr.Zhongli!" You shouted waving your hand to greet the male.

An: I'm only using one brain cell for this 😭 I hope you guys enjoy. Might update soon might not stay tuned.