Ch 6

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING. I'm running out of ideas bc I had the idea for this book when I was doing health homework 😀

( Zhongli POV)

That child can act so inhumane sometimes. I think while speeding outside of the building. I don't hate her but she gets on my nerves a lot. It's not like me to get so flustered like this. Hu Tao really knows how to get under my skin. But that person, I want to know what's going inside their head. Why do they visit the Adepti everyday? Cloud Retainer said she was fine with it and so did the other Adepti.

(I don't remember if cloud retainer is a girl or not so plz correct me if I'm wrong)

(Your POV)

Shortly after Zhongli had left, you decided it was time to say your goodbyes to Hu Tao and carry on to your routine. You walked out of the building heading to the post office. Dropping off your letter that you wrote for your parents. Afterwards you walk back to your home and start making food to give as offerings to the Adepti. Quickly making food and putting it in containers. Placing the containers into your backpack and setting off for Mt. Aozang. It took a while until you reached the mountain since it's really far from Liyue Harbour. When you finally reached the top of the mountain. You took the food out of your bag placed it onto the table and told the Adepti about the eventful day you had.

After a few hours you had finally set off to go back to your house after visiting the Adepti. Walking down the mountain, the sun was setting already. You saw a tall figure in the distance. Squinting your eyes to have a better look, it was a male. Be aware of your surroundings was what your mother taught you throughout your childhood up until the day she and father had left for Inazuma. She had trusted you to be smart and not let anyone take advantage of you.

"Male or female people are dangerous Y/N. If your gut says something is wrong it usually is." Your mother's words echoed throughout your head on repeat.

"I CAN DO THIS!" You mentally screamed. Just because you might be a little smaller then a man doesn't mean you can't kick them where it hurts

{flashback}

"Once upon a time I was young. Fresh meat into the real world." Your mother sang to your 5 year old self.

"I met a man, at the time I thought I was in love.
He would whisper sweet nothings into my ear all the time." Your mother said.

"I was blinded by the idea of love. And that's what led him to have control over me." Your mother sighed remembering the awful memories. She had so much more to share about the dreaded creature but a 5 year old can only take so much. Your mother thought.

"That man had stolen something very precious to me and never gave it back."

"I was heartbroken, never thinking I would be enough. For so long I thought no one would want someone so broken as me." She said with tears slowly falling from her eyes.

"But alas I was walking through the harbour one day and met a man. A real man that treated me with so much kindness and love." She sighed with a slight smile on her face.

"Was that father?" You questioned.

"It was indeed your father." She replied with a big smile.

"In the short time I had known him he had shown me so much kindness are respect. He helped me get through my rough patch. He stayed by my side when I was feeling bad and when I was feeling good." She giggled.
You smiled and giggled seeing your mother so happy.

"My child, never make the same mistakes as I did." She smiled with sad eyes.

"Of course mommy!" You jumped up and ran to give her a hug.

{end of flashback}