Ch 9

Hey shawties! It was my birthday on the 3rd and my gram gram had a procedure done that was risky! But she's fine now. Are y'all rocking with the Klee rerun 😍. (Btw I'm not a pedo I just want the child terrorist for my collection of kindergartners 😜) not me writing this at 3:00am. Lol

"Ah, Hello Ms. Y/N fancy meeting you here." Zhongli turned in his seat to meet the gaze of the female he was to help later on.

"Would you like to join me for dinner? A friend of mine is supposed to join as well soon." He spoke with such ease.

"If it isn't a burden to you sir." You replied.

"Oh this reminds me I ran into some lovely folks on my way here." You moved out of the way to let Zhongli see the duo behind you.

"Hello I'm Albedo chief alchemist of the Knights of Favonious." Albedo spoke.

"And I'm Spark Knight Klee of the Knights of Favonious reporting for duty! And there's some more but um... I'm not so good at remembering." Klee giggled.

"Nice to make your acquaintance." Zhongli said pulling out his hand for them to shake.

"Mr. Zhongli has very good manners." You piped!

"Uh thank you?" He replied confused.

"Yeah no problem! Anyways let's sit down. Have you guys been to Liyue before? You said turning to Albedo and Klee.

"A few times but we have never stop to eat." He replied.

"Okay! I love the F/f here! It's so good!" You exclaimed.

"Hi welcome to Wanmin restaurant I will be serving you today!" A familiar voice came approaching your table with menus.

"Hi Xiangling how are you doing?" You spoke to the cheerful girl.

"Oh you know same old stuff." She giggled placing down menus.

"I'll be right back! Go ahead and take a look at the menu." She said before rushing off into the kitchen.

"All the stuff looks good!" You exclaimed.

"So Mr. Zhongli, when is your pal getting here?" You asked.

"He's right behind you." Zhongli said without looking up from the menu. Looking behind you there was a tall gingered haired male approaching the table.

"Hello Mr. Zhongli who are these fellas?" The man said with enthusiasm. You thought something was strange about him. He had an aura that was toxic, almost suffocating. Not in a good way either. Mainly dangerous. He has red flags already, why would Mr. Zhongli want to hangout with him?

"Hi, you can call me Childe." He said with a smile that was slightly creepy.

(Sorry to all the Childe simps but he should get some character development soon. If I remember to do that. 😰)

"Hey I'm Y/N L/N and these are my friends, Albedo and Klee."

"Hiiii." Klee spoke excitedly to speak to new people.

"Hello I'm Albedo." He spoke with a monotone voice.

" since everyone has become acquainted we should decide what to eat. I don't know about you guys but I'm hungry." You said hoping that they will figure out what they want fast.

"Hey guys I'm back what will you like to eat?" Xiangling said.

All of you ordered your desired dishes. In a short amount of time you had learned new things about everyone at the table. Zhongli knows a lot about history, Childe likes the battlefield? Albedo has a lab in Dragonspine, and Klee has waterproof bombs. Very interesting group of people you giggled at the thought. Zhongli was the one that was the most interesting. He knows so much about history and culture. How can someone remember so much of that? And he can surprisingly hold up a conversation. He surely is cool.

"Alright guys I have your orders here!" Xiangling came bursting out of the kitchen holding a tray of the table's food. Handing everyone's food and rushing back into the kitchen.
After that everyone ate with the occasional conversation. And then the bill came...

"Oh it seems I had forgotten my wallet." Zhongli spoke rummaging through this pockets only to find nothing.

"Hu Tao warned me about this." You did a mental face slap on forgetting.

"It's okay I can cover this." Childe spoke up.

"Oh dear, the bill must be expensive!" You replied.

"It's okay when you're friends with Zhongli you have to get used to this." He said going through this pockets to pick out a bag of mora.
You looked at him surprised.

"No wonder Zhongli hangs out with you! You're loaded! Wanna be my friend now?" You exclaimed while you raised your eyebrows up and down.
(Aka this face 😏)

"Mr. Zhongli has already drained my bank account enough as it is." Childe pouted.

"Zhongli! I never thought you would be the type of man that would be so high maintenance!" You said sarcastically. At this action Zhongli's became red. He turned his head away from you so you couldn't see his face.

"And you remember so much history but forget your wallet??" You stared confused at the man whose face was reddening more by the second.

"Mr. Zhongli is such a confusing man." You said shaking your head.

"Ahem, it's getting late isn't it." He stuttered.

"You're right Klee must be getting tired." You looked over at the sleepy child.

"Since Childe is paying I will get the tip!" You poked around in your backpack for your wallet. After successfully obtaining it you place the tip onto the table while Childe gets up to pay for the meal.

" thank you Childe for paying." You thanked him. And the rest of the group thanked him as well.

"Ah no problem. I have a feeling Zhongli only hangs out with me because I'm rich." Childe whispered to you. You couldn't help but laugh!

"We will still be meeting at Noon tomorrow right? You directed your attention to Zhongli.

"Yes we will be meeting at that time." He replied.

"Alright that's great!" You gave him a thumbs up.

You turned back to Albedo that was holding a drowsy Klee in his arms. Explaining to him about your found Geo vision and how Zhongli will help you master it.

"That's cool, I have a geo vision myself." He showed you his vision."

"That's awesome!" You exclaimed.

"Well since it's getting late we should get going!" You said to the group.

"Goodbye Mr. Zhongli and Childe!" You waved to both of them while leading Albedo to your home. Childe and Zhongli saying their goodbyes while walking back to their homes as well.

Authors note: woah that was super long for me!!! We're finally getting on track with the plot 😁. Btw I love all of you guys and if you want Klee or Kazhua I'm manifesting for you!!!!