Ch 2

(Unknown POV)

Wow, I didn't think they would love it that much. Everyone else I ever gifted a vision either hated it or tried to sell it. It feels refreshing to have someone actually who wanted it and didn't despise it.

Why did I gift them a vision you may ask? Well to be honest to I don't know. I felt like the devotion they  put to the adepti and giving them offerings every single day for years and telling them about their daily mortal life was worthy of being recognized by one of the Archons.

But sadly no other Archon thought it was that worthy to be given a vision. So I granted them the vision of geo for devotion.
I wonder what will they use the vision for?

(Back to your POV)

After telling the adepti about my new found vision. I decided it was getting late and went back to my house. my house isn't that big or small, it's just right. I decided I should write a letter to my parents and tell them about the vision I found.

     Dear, mom and dad
Something interesting happened to day! I found a vision. When I went to Mt. Aozang today, I had forgotten to make jade parcels. So when I went to the little campsite to make them. I found a brownish gem in the pot! When I had grabbed it started to glow. The sign of geo lighted up when I grabbed it. So I think the geo archon had recognized me! Or someone left it by accident. But I very happy that the vision sought me to be its owner.

                                                                        Love,
                                                                                  Y/N

After writing the letter I left it on my desk, so I can mail it to them tomorrow. I the proceeded to do my nightly routine and hop into bed and go to sleep.

Authors note: sorry this is a short chapter. Hoping these things will get longer! I'm still trying to figure out how I'm going to move with this story. Well thanks for reading my dearies!