The End

Killua's POV

I couldn't sleep all night. I can't believe I just left like that. It's not that I am scared or anything. And I clearly have feelings for him. I just was so shocked that I couldn't say anything.

The next day at school Gon ignored me. So did Kurapika but that's expected. During lunch he would avoid me, and in between classes he wouldn't even look at me. Although, I can't tell if he is mad or sad, or both.

During math, he asked to use the bathroom. This was my chance. After a minute or so I asked to use it as well. While I was walking down the hallway I saw him.

"Gon!" I called out.
He started running.
"GON STOP MOVING!" I ran and caught up to him.
"Hear me out, will ya?" I asked.
He relaxed a bit and fully turned to face me.
"I get it Killua, you don't have to explain." He said looking at the floor.
"Idiot, you obviously don't get it if I have to chase you down the stupid hallway!" I exclaimed, "I like you a lot okay. I just was too shocked to say anything and I didn't want you to see how red my face was so I left." I explained.
"So..you like me..?" He asked.
"Yes."
"You do know that makes you gay, or a homosexual, right" he whispered.

I started laughing out loud. He can't be serious.
"Because I found out yesterday that it meant I was gay." He said.
"Yes, I know I'm gay Gon." I reassured, "now come on we have to get back to class." I pulled his hand down the hallway until we got back to class.

We soon started dating a couple weeks after that. Then finals soon came up, we all got good scores, well besides Gon. We decided to throw a party to celebrate being let out of school later on.

"Gon, you do know it would be weird for Zushi to like Alluka now right? That would kinda in a way be like his sister.." Kurapika said while we were eating ice cream.
"Huh, you're right. Killua should we tell them that?" Gon asked.
I nodded my head yes violently. Finally he wouldn't try anything on my little sister anymore. Not that he ever really has..but still!
"Alluka, Zushi, come here please." I called out.
Gon and I were sitting on the couch waiting for them.
"Yea?" They both said in unison.
"Well we are dating, you know that right?"

They looked at eachother and nodded their heads.
"So Zushi you can't like Alluka you brat." I blurted out.
"Killua! That was rude!" Alluka said.
"Sorry." I said as I rolled my eyes.
Zushi started laughing a bit.
"That's so cool! I already see her as a sister anyways! Now it would be like almost real! Isn't that cool Alluka?" Zushi exclaimed.
"Yay! Brother Zushi!" She exclaimed and then they ran back upstairs.
"Well that settles everything then." Gon said.

I was mean to the brat for no reason. Oops.

Everything is perfect, I have a good boyfriend, and my little siblings. Life is perfect.

"And that's how your father and I met!" Gon exclaimed as he was eating dinner.
"That's such a cool story dad!" Our daughter said, wait, why do I have the same name as the girl in the story?" She asked.
"Well Nanami, in a way, that girl brought us together!" Gon explained.
"Cool!" She said.
"But what about my name, is my name special..?" Our other daughter asked looking upset.
"Well of course it is, Mito! That's your dad's Aunt. She was a very important person in this story if you were paying attention." I explained while rubbing her head.
"Wow! I have a cool name too!" Mito exclaimed.
"You both have great names. Now go wash up and get ready for bed guys." Gon said as he cleared the plates.
"Awe we don't want to." They whined.
"Now please." I said in a more stern tone.
"Fine." Nanami said.
"Okay." Mito said.

Gon and I then sat on the couch and turned on the tv.
"I'm glad everything worked out like this Gon." I said while laying on his shoulder.
"Me too Killua, me too."

The end

Guys I meant to make this a really wholesome book but somehow I added a bit of angst? Anyways I hope you enjoyed. I'm really excited that people are actually reading it and I want to thank the person who keeps commenting and interacting, i forgot their user but thank you so much. You gave me the motivation to keep writing it. Love you guys bye. <3