Chapter 35

Hayley's POV

It's been a week and they been experimenting on me everyday. Today James and them are coming to visit me. They just got here and they forced me out to go see them. "Hey Hayley. Said James" I just ignored him and looked down at the floor. "Hayley how you been. Said Sirius" "alright are we done now." I got up and walked to the guards and they took me to get test done again.

James POV

Hayley left and we just sat their. We finally got up and walked to the car and drove away. "Did she seem alright to you." "I don't know but something is different. Said Lily" "yeah it is. Said Sirius" "Well she could be still mad. Said Remus" "probably" We walked back into thr house and walked into the kitchen. "How was she. Said Molly" "we don't know all she said was alright then left. Said Lily" "she looked tired. Said Remus" "yeah I noticed that too. Said Marlene" We all sat at thr table and ate.

Hayley's POV

They take me to get test done every day and sometimes in the night. I'm too weak to do anything the pain doesn't hurt anymore just a little bit. I was laying on the testing bed waiting for them to come back with more test. They came back with nothing this time. "No test this time we are trying something else. Said Guy 1" They walked over to me and started to take my clothes off. "Please no stop it stop it please." I begged for them to stop but they didn't. I was screaming and crying for them to stop it was 3 guys. They finished and put my clothes and threw me in my cell. I got in the bed and started to cry I fell asleep. I woke up tied to the testing bed again. They started to poke me with the needles in me and putting things on my head and shocking me. I screamed for them to stop but they never did it went on for hours till they decided to stop. They threw me in my cell again and I laid back on the bed on my back facing up. I just had to wait for the month is over then I can leave this place.

Mary's POV

It's been a week and Hayley is stuck in that place still. She is in pain and she can't do anything. "Mom she's in pain. Said Jackson" "I know she is in pain but we have to wait for the month is over then she leaves that horrible place." "You can't do anything. Said Cedric" "I tried to do something but I can't because I'm dead." "I can't watch her get tortured. Said Francis" "me either let me know when she is set free from their." "We understand mom we'll let you know. Said Jackson" we walked off.

James POV

I've been in the kitchen the entire time. Lily came and sat with me. "Do you think she's ok." " I don't know she won't send any letter or talk to us. Said Lily." "I hope she's doing ok I really need her to be ok." "We all do James even you mom and dad want to see her again and when we pick her up they can. Said Lily" "yeah I hope so too. "