Chapter 36

Hayley's POV

It's been a month and they experimented on me everyday and sometimes at night too. The pain stopped after the first week. Right now I'm in the lab they are injecting me one last time they said I'll be powerful. I just got out of the shower and they out me in the testing bed but they didn't strap me down.I'm sick of getting poked so I decided to fight back.

They got me and put me back in my room. I waited for them to come and get me to leave. Then one of the nurses came and told me let's go. I got up I was completely emotionless I had no emotion on my face at all. I saw James and the others I just walked straight to the car. They had my bags and threw it in the trunk and drove off. "Hey Hayley how you doing. Said Lily" I ignored them and looked out the window. We arrived I grabbed my bags and walked to my room and closed the door and locked it. I just laid on the bed and stared at the ceiling.

James POV

Hayley ignored us the entire way back then she grabbed her bags and walked to her room. She looked emotionless everyone just looked at us we we're taking Hayley back to our house so we can stay their. My parents we're coming over tomorrow to see Hayley. "Is she ok. Said Tonks" "we don't know she ignored us the whole way." "Well someone go get her dinner is done. Said Molly" "I will." I walked to her room and knocked on her door she didn't answer so I just walked in. I saw her staring at the ceiling. "Dinners done come eat." She ignored me and just stared at the ceiling. "Are you come and eat" She shook her head no I just walked back downstairs. "Where is Hayley. Said Molly" "she isn't hungry" We all looked at each other. "What was she doing. Said Lily." "Just staring at the ceiling nothing else." Molly, Lily, and Marlene and Tonks had a worried look on their face. I was worried about her too. "Dad were we heading home tomorrow. Said Harry" "tomorrow you grandparents are coming over tomorrow too." "Cool I haven't seen them in a while. Said Harry"  "yeah they been wanting to see you and Hayley. Said Lily"

The next day....

We are finally heading home today while Hayley was gone I was getting her room ready for her.

Her room. ^^^

The others are coming over later. Hayley is waiting in the us in the car. We finally got in the car and drove off to the house. We got inside and Hayley just stood their. "Hayley follow me to your new room." We walked upstairs and I showed her the room she just put her bags down and laid on the bed and just stared at the ceiling. I just walked back downstairs. "Did she like the room. Said Lily" "she just laid and stared at the ceiling." Lily looked at me worried. Then the doorbell rung I went and answered it. It was Sirius Marlene and Remus. "Come in." We walked into the living room and sat on the couch. "So did she love her new room. Said Marlene" "no she just laid in her bed and stared at the ceiling. Like she did at the safe house." Then the doorbell rung again. Lily went to get it then she came back with my parents. "Grandma grandpa. Said Harry" "ahh my precious grandson. Said Mom" "Hey mom hey dad" "Hey James where's Hayley. Said Dad." "In her room she doesn't come out anymore she just stays in her room now." "Well let me go check on her. Said Mom." "I'll go with you" We walked to Hayley's room knocked on her door but no answer again so we just walked in. "Hayley look who's here." She didn't look up at all just a small wave we walked back out to the living room. "What did you do to that poor girl. Said Mom" "we sent her to a therapy place to get better it was just a month that's all." "Why would you send her. Said Mom." "Because she wasn't doing well mom she needed help she wasn't doing to well." "Well now look what you have done to her she use to be so happy and smiling now she looks emotionless. Said Mom" "why did you send her away James. Said Dad" "she was talking to her dead boyfriend and he even said she needed help dad." "Doesn't mean send her away. Said Mom" "does she even leave her room. Said Dad" "no only to eat that's all then the rest she just looks at the ceiling. She doesn't talk anymore. Said Lily" "you better hope she starts talking and coming out soon. But for now I'm want to spend time with my precious grandson. Said Mom" my mom and Harry we're talking on the couch.

Hayley's POV

After they left my room I just stayed in the bed looking at the ceiling. A tear slid down my face I was getting flash backs of everything. I just laid their a d waited for it to be over. Then someone knocked then entered it was Harry. "Dad said come and eat. Said Harry" He waited for me and we walked down I went and sat down and waited for the food. Everyone came and sat down and Lily was putting the food on the plates then pass them to us. We started to eat.  "Hayley what did you do their. Said Sirius" I shrugged my shoulders and continued to eat. "What happened in their. Said Mia" I shrugged my shoulders again I finished eating and went back to my room and laid back in the bed and stared at the ceiling.

James POV

Hayley went back to her room. "You better hope she starts talking again. Said Mom" "I know I just hope she talks again." "She didn't even look at anyone or say anything. Said Dad"  "what did they do to her in their. Said Mom" "we don't know she won't talk to us. When we went to visit all she said was she was alright then leave that's all." We all had a worried face for Hayley. We all finished eating. Me my mom and dad went to Hayley's room they wanted to say goodbye to her. We knocked on her door no answer so we walked in. We saw her just laying in the bed and staring at the ceiling. "Hayley we came to say goodbye. Said Mom" She didn't response just stare at the ceiling. "Goodbye Hayley see you next time. Said Dad" We walked back downstairs my mom slapped me. "Ow what was that for." "You broke her by sending her away. Didn't you see her she looked emotionless no reaction at all you better hope she gets better. Said Mom" They said goodbye and left Harry went to his room so it's just us. "Does she really look emotionless. Said Remus" "yeah she does. Said Lily" They all wanted to see Hayley so we went to her room we knocked no answer so we walked in. We saw her laying down just looking at the ceiling. We sat on her bed waiting for her to sit up and look at us but she didn't. "Hayley what happened in their." She didn't answer me. "Hayley can you please answer us. Said Lily" no response. "Hayley. Said Lily" no response. "Hayley talk to us. Said Sirius" no response. "Hayley can you at least look at us. Said Remus" she didn't responded or look. "HAYLEY LOOK AT US FOR GOD SAKES" She didn't even have an reaction she just stared at the ceiling. I walked over to her and picked her head up so she is looking at me she just stared at me didn't say a word. I laid her back down and she looked back up at the ceiling. "Hayley what happened in their." She didn't respond or look at me. "Hayley tell me what happened in their I need to know what happened Hayley." She didn't respond. "Hayley I need my little girl back Hayley tell me what happened in their." She didn't respond. "Hayley please tell me what happened." No response. We walked back out into the living room. "Did we make a mistake sending her their." "Probably but what did they do to her. Said Marlene" "I don't know."