⛓️Mafia boys⛓️

TRIGGER WARNING : THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS mentioning of SENSITIVE TOPICS SUCH AS HUMAN TRAFFICKING, TORTURING ETC. READ AT YOUR OWN RISKS.

~What happened back then~

Jin and Bang PD searched for the boy's everywhere possible.

At last, they got an anonymous call, the boys were kidnapped by the biggest mafia.

Each and everyone in the house was really helpless and now that the police were also not contacting them, they lost hope.

Namjoonie fell in depression thinking about her five angels who were taken to the world of Satan.

Some so called 'neighbouring friends' came to give her advices at first, then started saying the probability of the boys.

Some were, "They may hurt the kids and torture them to death!"

"They will sell the poor souls' organs for money"

"Human trafficking"

All this echoes in her head and she gets panic attacks at nights.

She screams and struggles during sleep.

Jin is always concerned about her and pulls her close to his embrace and holds her tightly until she sleeps peacefully.

The four sisters were also sad and were too much worried to go out of the house, as Bang PD, Jin and Namjoonie also doesn't allow them to go.

"You four should also not leave us please!" Joonie cries to them.

The girls couldn't stand the tears and pain of their aunt and always stays close to her.

But there was one person, who still hoped for her boy, struggling through sorrows and denying meals.

None other than, Yoonji. Her parents tried hard for her recovery and often contacted Joonie.

It took years for her to recover but still hoped that Yoongi would come back, as there were no tears left to cry for her and the days she spent in medication.

And as the years passed, most people forgot the incident except for the family and Yoonji.

Now, its the time for us, the reader and the author to travel through some truths and lies.

In a hideout, lived 5 mafia agents lead by Agent 1, the eldest.

First they worked for their boss and after killing their boss, they successfully transferred money and directly did illegal works and handled black money.

Kidnapping a lot of people and killing them for fun became their hobby.

The agents were named on the basis of their age, the eldest and leader, Agent 1 and till the youngest, Agent 5.

And now, Agent 3 was walking through their hideout hallways with a suitcase and hearing rapid screams of the people who Agent 4 and 5 were torturing.

Agent 3 smirked and walked into the room of Agent 1.

Agent 2 was also sitting there, with his Hyung Agent 1.

"Look! He came back!" Agent 1 called.

"Yes hyung!" Agent 3 said, holding his head high and showing the suitcase which he caught by killing a business man.

Then he noticed, Agent 2 wasn't feeling so good.

Agent 3 inquired about that and Agent 1 explained everything.

"Memories of his past were haunting him. I don't know why but he was a little bit traumatized until he calmed down now." Agent 1 said.

Agent 3 nodded and spoke to Agent 2, "There is no need to worry about that. Everyone may have forgot about that. Don't worry Hos- I mean, Agent 2!"

He stopped at that word because Agent 1 gave him a death glare by accidentally spelling the real name of Agent 2.

*Knock knock*

They turned back and saw Agent 4 and 5 standing by the door.

"Our next mission is to loot the mansion of Han Kiyo and killing him, Hyung!" Agent 4 said.

"So, get ready!" Agent 1 stood up and fixed his black jacket.

The five men marched out of the hideout.

They took their car and the younger ones made sure that all guns are loaded and weapons are in a good condition.

Agent 2 drived while Agent 1 used his laptop to hack all the security cameras and digital door locks in Han Kiyo's Mansion.

They were successful about that.

Meanwhile, in police control room

"Inspector! I have recieved the news tht they are gonna attack here today!" Han Kiyo spoke.

"Don't worry Mr. Han, I and my fellow police officers will take care!" Inspector told and called his officials for their next case.

"Boys! Mr. Han Kiyo has contacted me for protection because the BT mafia is gonna attack their place. Get ready!" He instructed them and they drove to Mr. Kiyo's Mansion.

*. : 。✿ * ゚ * .: 。 ✿ * ゚  * . : 。 ✿ *

You are seeing where the story is going right...?

Get ready for the next chapter where our MAFIA boys are gonna meet their rivals!

😈😈😈

WHY AM I BEING SO RUDE LMAO😭