💜BOY IN LOVE💜

It took almost four hours to clean up the whole room.

The elders were exhausted.

No sign of Yoongi anywhere.

Namjoonie climbed up the stairs and went in Suga's room.

He was fast asleep.

She exhaled deeply and went out of the room and saw Jhope.

He asked her, "Is Hyung still sleeping?"

She nodded and went to make dinner.

Hobi went to Suga's room and decided to wake him up.

Knowing the upcoming consequences, hobi covered himself with a pillow.

He screamed, "HYUNG WAKE UP! ITS ALMOST NIGHT!!!!"

Suga groaned and threw the 'Shooky' plushie to Hoseok.

The plushie was soft so Hoseok screamed once more to wake his Hyung.

This time, Suga threw a steel torch but luckily it missed Hobi because he ducked.

Hoseok thought of an idea.

He took a water bottle and...

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"WaaaaaaAAAAaaaaAAaaa!!! Suga Hyung!!! That hit my head!!!!!" He acted crying

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"WaaaaaaAAAAaaaaAAaaa!!! Suga Hyung!!! That hit my head!!!!!" He acted crying

"Ohhh shit shit shit!!! Hobi!! Don't cry!!! Hyung didn't see that!!! Pls stop!! Mom will hear!!! Shhh!! Stopp!!" Suga jumped from the bed with full energy and started cooing Hobi.

Hobi nodded and mentally smirked, thinking 'My plan worked!'

They both went downstairs and while the 12 of them  were eating dinner; Namjoonie spoke, "Tomorrow, my old friend is visiting here."

"Oh? Who?" Jin asked.

"Why?" PD asked.

"She is coming here because her son have a project from school nearby here. So until his project gets over at the evening, she will stay here with her daughter. She will come tomorrow morning."

"Oh!! Okay! But we both will go to office; so, say a 'hi' to the family from us." PD said.

"Yes, and you all know what? Her son's name is also Yoongi!!" Namjoonie exclaimed.

"Wow!" The eight children replied in unison expect Suga.

"Oh! So... Why do they give these names to stupid people??" He asked.

"Suga!! Shut up!" Jin scolded.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Next day

The door bell rang.

"Ding doooonggg" Kookie screamed.

"Go inside, kook!!" Namjoon said and opened the door.

"Hey dear!! Joonie!! Pornesian parrapio!!" A woman with blonde hair, slim and young looking greeted Namjoonie and hugged her.

"Ya!! Solar!! Haven't you stopped calling me that?? Jin always teased me when he first heard you calling me that at the park!!" Namjoonie said, breaking the hug.

{A/n : Uhm... Just go to the chapter '😂The day the story began😂' and you can find this guest woman as Joonie's friend at the chapter ending.}

"You haven't changed Joonie!! You look so young! I hope Jin is still handsome like before..." Solar said.

"Ya... He boasts saying 'worldwide handsome' and... Where is your Yoongi?" Namjoonie asked.

"Uh! I dropped him in his academy. And wait! My daughter is also here! Hey!! Come!" Solar called.

A pretty girl, wearing a nice crop top and jeans, came by holding a small handbag.

Yoongi : "OH SHIT!!!"
Hoseok : "YES TOTALLY SHITEU!!"

They could hear the two boys screaming and the sound of them running in the second floor.

"Joonie that was a funny and hearty welcome." Solar said and laughted.

"Ugh! Let me catch the boys!" Joonie said.

"No need, let them play." Solar said.

"By the way hello Aunt!" The girl said.
Namjoonie smiled and asked her name and the girl replied.

Soon, Jisoo, Jennie, Rosé, Lisa, Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook came and started friendly talks with the guests.

"I will bring snacks for both! Wait here!" Joonie said and turned to the kitchen.

Hoseok's POV:

"Did you see that!?!?!" Suga Hyung asked me by covering his mouth in surprise.

"YeS hYuNg I sAw!!!!" I replied.

That was really surprising.

That was Yoonji Noona!!!!!

And look who is blushing!!

Yoongi Hyung!!!

I started laughing seeing Hyung's reaction.

"Ya!! There is no need to laugh!! You will also experience this when you fall in love!!"

Suga said.

__________________________

Really sorry for a short and late update...

I will update more soon coz my winter holiday homeworks are pending and online class starts from 2nd January 😭

I will update soon✨