🥴😵🤪Total Chaos🤪😵🥴

All five of them were speechless.

Each and every soul could hear the heavy breathing of Hobi; the most frightened.

Jin narrowed his vision.

Suga's heart beat became even more fast at his father's gaze.

The Maknaes were silent.

[ (A/n): Did they even breath? ]

"Should I repeat my question?" Jin asked.

"U- uh, D- dad! Wh-where did you? Get? It?" Suga stuttered.

"I saw everything!" Jin said.

"No you lie!!!!" Kookie screamed.

"I saw all five of you fighting a boy!! And Author sis! Shame on you!! Couldn't you stop them!?!"

(A/n): Bruh! I tried but, Yoongi is older than me... He told me to stand back! (-_-)

"But how did you reach there?!?" Jimin asked.

"I had a lunch with (Y/n). We had a walk after that, and saw you five monsters!"

"Dad, something is burning..." Kokkie said quietly, yet terrifyingly.

"What the heck is burning?!?" Jin scolded at Kookie and turned back.

"SO YOU HAVE TIME TO HANG OUT WITH (Y/N)!!!!"

All Jin could see was a Namjoon burning in anger.
When he opened his eyes, he was lying at the floor with mattress and pillow in the living room with some bruises in his faceu.

_______________________________

"Don't be too happy saying it's a holiday! I, your dad and uncle are going out for some work! Yoongi! Jisoo! Hobi! Take care of your Maknaes!" Namjoonie said just before closing the front door and going with Jin and Bang PD.

"Why always me?!? Consequences of being the eldest son! I want to sleep!" Suga said.

"Hyung, what about me and Jisoo? All three of ous should handle the rest six!" Hobi asked.

"You do! I am going to my room." He said this much and banged his room door behind him.

"Hobs, everything seems so peaceful right??" Jisoo asked.

Both of them scanned the place like a robot.

Jennie, Rosé, Jimin and Taehyung were playing Ludo.

Jungkook and Lisa glued on some drawings.

"Yes... I guess, we can watch some K-drama? " Hobi asked.

"Sure bro! But which one?" Jisoo replied.

"Um... Ah! There is something! Hwarang : the poetic warrior youth!" He exclaimed.

"But is it okay for our age??"

"Oi! Sis! Leave that! My friend told me one character looks exactly like our Tae-tae!"

"Jinjja? Then let's see it now itself! He maybe the future version of Taetae 😂"

Both of them switched on the TV and started watching Hwarang.

Indeed the actor looked like Tae-tae.