💥Gun shot💥

Author's POV

The boys drove to Han Kiyo's Mansion safely.

They didn't knew that the police were also coming there.

They were attacking Han Kiyo because a deal went wrong in the past.

Han Kiyo was in hiding and now that he came back, the boys planned a revenge.

On the way, Agent 2 was holding a small photo, their Family Photo which they took when they were small boys.

He patted the picture of his mom and dad and kept turned it back, to see what he wrote ages ago in his untidy but cute handwriting, 'If you find this picture, return to the address XXXXXXXXX'.

That was his home address.

He sighed and thought about his mom and dad but stopped zoning out for once because of the mission they are on now.

Believe it or not, Agent 2, the second oldest has a really soft heart, unlike his brothers, who have no mercy for others.

He kept the photo with the address in his pocket and wiped his tears.

The younger boys were all ready with their ammunition and other weapons.

They reached the mansion but realised that something is wrong.

The place was actually empty, the garden had no more plants and the doors were broken.
They could see the shattered glass windows and can see what's inside - Just some blank space.

The whole house was empty.

They risked their life in this and entered inside, to hear some gum shots.

Agent 1 ducked and received his Sawnoff Shotgun from Agent 4.

He then fired the rivals, the bodyguards of Han Kiyo.

Agent 5, the youngest made sure that he was keeping cover on his beloved Hyungs, even accepting the bullets which were intended to be received by his Hyungs.

The five boys were powerful, but the bodyguard were more in number.

At last they got their rivals taken down after hours, also resulting in the lack of ammunition.

The only bullets were left was in Agent 5's AK47, who was busy protecting his Hyungs from the rivals and also soaked in blood by receiving the bullets.

"We can kill Han Kiyo with what's left in Agent 5's gun!" Agent 1 instructed and others nodded.

"Wanna kill me?" Said a voice behind them.

They turned and saw Han Kiyo.

But he wasn't alone, some police force was also with him.

"This is cheating!" Agent 3 growled.

"Everything is fair in love and war!" Han Kiyo said.

"Not with the game between us!" Agent 4 bursted in anger.

"Look, you mafia we're gonna take down my company which only did good work for innocent lives!" Kiyo Snapped.

"But killing innocent lives are our entertainment!" Agent 1 smirked.

"And your plans are a fail! BT boys!!" Han Kiyo yelled and the police started firing.

The BT mafia ran for cover; Agent 5 distributing the limited ammunition in his gun for his brothers.

But luck wasn't with them.

The police fired from everywhere, the bullets piercing through the torsos of BT mafia and they were killed, all the five of them.

Blood was oozing out and the bodies lay dead, the gun shots stopped and the police bent down at their level to inspect them.

Han Kiyo, an innocent man was saved and he left the place after the police said.

The police checked the body of BT mafia to find any weapons.

But the thing they found was the photo with the address from the pocket of Agent 2.

They stated at the photo for a while, scanning the innocent faces of the boys when they were kids.

They also saw the address written in it.

"Only the inspectors can stay, others can leave to their respective stations." The commander in their crew announced after reading that.

As per the order, the high rank inspectors stayed and the Forensic officers arrived for postmortem and took the five bodies.

The inspectors then sat down.

"What are you gonna do sir?" One of them asked to their commander.

"Let's see if we can find the family... We should inform them about their sons." He answered.

Time skip

At Namjin House

After recovering from everything, Namjoonie and Jin started a normal life, with lots of stugglings.

The girls grew up, being the most beautiful girls ever!

The police rang the doorbell.

Namjoonie went to the door, still looking young and gorgeous.

She opened the door and saw the police officers.

"Kim Namjoonie?" They asked.

"Yes!" She said.

"Your five sons are dead." They informed.

They expected her to tear up, because she is a mother, of not one but Five sons who went missing.

All that she did was to smile.

She smiled.

She was happy.

_________________

Ayo! First update for today!!!

Get ready for the climax....

_Vien_