boxer's girl // nine

Hannah's POV

Cole and I woke up early. I woke up to his hand sliding up and down my thigh soothingly in bed. I had one of my legs thrown over both his and my arms wrapped around his torso while he held onto my waist with one arm and taced random patterns on my thigh with the other. It was nice.

"Mmm." I hummed in comfort, and his hand continued its tracing patterns.

I. LOVE. YOU.

He spelt out the words on my bare thigh, making me smile. I decided to not just respond but to trace back. I retracted my arm from around his stomach and started tracing on his abs. His defined abs.

I. LOVE. YOU.

I felt his lips press lightly to the top of my head. I nuzzled back into his chest as his hand slid up from my thigh, over my bum, then under his shirt that I was wearing to rub my back. I smiled as his warm hands soothed my cold back.

GYM?

His tracing continued on my back, and I lifted my body to straddle his. I laid on him completely now. One of his hands from my beck came up to brush my hair from out of my face.

YES.

The simple word was traced on his chest before I placed a kiss there. His hands brushed my checks softly before his lips were attached to mine.

"Let's go." His smiled made me smile as well.

Within 10 minutes Cole and I found our way down to the gym. Me in my black sports bra and black nike pros with him in low-hanging basketball shorts. Damn my man is hot.

"What're you thinking about, baby?" Cole pressed my up against the gym wall before smiling at me.

"How hot you look." I smile innocently and pecked his lips. He shook his head at me and smiled. "Come give me motivation." He took my hand and led me to the boxing ring we have in the gym. He laid me down on the padded material and hovered over me. He started doing push ups over me, and every time he went down, he kissed me briefly before pushing himself back up.

His teasing pecks were starting to annoy me. Down, kiss, up. The constant pattern annoyed me. I want his kiss for longer. I always want him for longer.

He leant down once more, but this time when he kissed me, I latched my arms around his neck and held him there. My lips moved in sync with his, and I could feel his smile through the kiss.

He rolled over so that I was over him and made me sit up. He broke away from me for a moment to bring us to the edge of the ring. He hopped off and pulled me to the edge so that he was standing between my legs while they dangled off the edge.

"Better." He muttered before resuming our kiss. His hands came down to cup my bum and pull me closer to him. I held my hands on his cheeks. His kisses were addicting. I ran my hands through his hair as he bit down on my bottom lip playfully.

"Children!" A yell cane from the entrance of the gym where Dylan, Jad, and Daniel stood.

I graoned into Cole's neck and blushed. "Hey, Dan." Cole's easy going voice spoke. He lifted me down from the edge, and held an arm around my waist.

"Theres a boy here to see you, Hannah." Dyaln said cocking an eyebrow at me.

"Oh, yeah!" I said suddenly and ran off to the front door. "Hey, T." I smiled flinging my arms around the tan boy in front of me.

"Guys, this is T. T, this is Daniel, my uncle, and his boxers, Dylan, Jad, and Cole, my boyfriend." I pointed at the men around me before turning back to T. "We're going to work on our project for History." I pulled on T's arm to the study down the hall.